Login

russian armor

new 'in-game store' is EVIL

24 Jun 2015, 03:50 AM

seem relic have found another way to milk player. this new in-game store

it separate from steam store in all term ,discount, cart and payment. its not allow us to pay directly from paypal anymore. you need to add fund to your account(only pay method for new store). and ofcos what u goona buy from coh2's is always cheaper than minimum value of adding fund.

well i cant compare with your currency (im thai and yes so my eng is suck) but i will tell you what i just see.

-i see super discount on new in game store. and that item didnt sell it at steam store too. (eg. OKW's camo)

-i pick 4 of camo pack that sell on discount. each 7 thai bath(1USD around 30THB)total cost 28 bath

-but it wont allow player to pay directly from paypal(i link my VISA to paypal's account). instead must add fund at minimum cost of 150 THB. (5bucks seem cheap to you. but in my place 100THB can fill belly full, a fat one too.)

-so i must have 143 THB float around in account wallet?

yes i know sooner or letter as steam user im gonna use that float money to buy some super discount shit. but this is unhonest business model. atleast give me freedom on what im gonna buy.

and i afraid with this 'new in-game store' coh2 item discount is not gonna appear on steam store anymore. and later they gonna fill this new store with super cool and rare shit with super discount and leave coh2 steam store with old item with full price for all eternity

please dont fall that low relic. add other pay method like in steam store and we're even

24 Jun 2015, 03:53 AM

Permanently Banned
Some cant grasp the concept of economics
24 Jun 2015, 04:05 AM

then what of steam's concept of economics if you say this is the right one? before this patch. i pay exactly for what i bought. now i must pay 10 times more.

and dont even let me compare this to what CD projekt Red done to witcher game
24 Jun 2015, 04:34 AM

Hahahaha, cheap way to earn more in this filthy way is a concept of economics?

Do you have some limited bot writing this post's for you or you do it all by yourself?
24 Jun 2015, 04:38 AM
Patrion 14

its your steam wallet.

if ppl are willing to "waste" money on cosmetics like me, let relic milk us.
24 Jun 2015, 04:39 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

I just hope it's a step towards a Community Marketplace where we can buy/sell/gift items. The technology is already there on Steam, I dunno why it takes 2 years to implement.
24 Jun 2015, 04:44 AM
Donator 33

This is beside the point, but I sold those silly monster cards for more than all the discount skin bundles. Winning.
24 Jun 2015, 05:05 AM
Donator 11

I think this is in steams ball court to change how their DLC works. I want to play with my debit card not steam funds tho
24 Jun 2015, 06:28 AM

It's coming...

24 Jun 2015, 06:59 AM
Patrion 28

indeed, quite evil. expect it to sell tickets to the grand canyon jumping shortly.
24 Jun 2015, 07:17 AM

I knew relic was bad. But I would never had expected them to be so bad as to ask €3 for NKVD rifle disruption tactics. Congratulations Relic, you have managed to disappoint once again.
24 Jun 2015, 07:51 AM

to be fair queen, i'll use my sierra card and say that it's commerce rather than economics.

already the steam store is jacked up beyond belief, some items are simply missing, never fell under broad discounts strokes or require ass backwards methods of finding them, but relic is always looking to grow and move forward, progress.

i'd love to visit thailand, 'specially the north. all the programmes featuring food make it out to be a lovely place full of diverse flavour.
24 Jun 2015, 07:56 AM
Donator 11

I knew relic was bad. But I would never had expected them to be so bad as to ask €3 for NKVD rifle disruption tactics. Congratulations Relic, you have managed to disappoint once again.

Wasn't it $ 0.74?
24 Jun 2015, 08:04 AM

Wasn't it $ 0.74?

Yes, because it is on sale with 75% off.
24 Jun 2015, 08:06 AM

Yeah the steam wallet thing is annoying. For now I only wanted to buy the Panzergrau skins for 0.29€, which I had in my wallet from trading cards already.

I thought there would be more items on sale than four skin bundles?
24 Jun 2015, 08:28 AM
Honorary Member Badge

I'm going to stitch together a suit out of those 4 skins and dance around
24 Jun 2015, 09:08 AM

I dont see the problem? Its not that they force you to only use that money on CoH2 stuff, no, it even takes from your wallet before it charges you anything on your credit card when you buy something else off steam.

This is simply a lazyness problem!
24 Jun 2015, 09:11 AM

I recon I only have to play another 1000 hours to get the skin drops. And then you will all be like "what, that guy got the stuff for free that I payed 0,29€ for!"
And then I will be laughing and then maybe teach you all my slick tricks of getting the best deals.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★