Login

russian armor

Tea Make Machine's state of the game overview

20 Jun 2015, 20:17 PM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jun 2015, 12:31 PMl4hti
Will this beat Luvnest state of the game post? Who knows? :snfPeter:

20 Jun 2015, 20:43 PM

If you guys are not interested, why do you post? I can only assume your goal is to belittle him and bully him into not posting. So much for a community.

I'm interested in what people think when it comes to balance and the state of the game. The fact that he is taking the time to write something up is laudable.
20 Jun 2015, 21:17 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

If you guys are not interested, why do you post? I can only assume your goal is to belittle him and bully him into not posting. So much for a community.

I'm interested in what people think when it comes to balance and the state of the game. The fact that he is taking the time to write something up is laudable.

You have not posted for two months,so you may be unaware of previous trolling by Tea Maker Machine. I am currently giving you the benefit of the doubt...just... the rest of us are well aware of Tea Maker Machine's antics.

Please try to keep up.

20 Jun 2015, 21:21 PM

Top kek
22 Jun 2015, 01:35 AM

You have not posted for two months,so you may be unaware of previous trolling by Tea Maker Machine. I am currently giving you the benefit of the doubt...just... the rest of us are well aware of Tea Maker Machine's antics.

Please try to keep up.

Absolutely, constantly refreshing browser and visiting this site daily now. Where else can I find such an abundance of condescending perspectives? But really, I was not aware and try to take people seriously even if they have "trolled" in the past.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★