Login

russian armor

1v1 automatch match making

18 Jun 2015, 23:38 PM

Please from now on when you are in Automatch and get matched against some one 1000+ better than you just quit. Just quit yes. Maybe Relic will get the hint and stop this BS. There is nothing to learn from being matched against someone ranked in the top 100 when you are ranked 2000+ plus. It is all about micro, and my micro will never be that good. Period. So stop wasting my fucking time with this BS.
19 Jun 2015, 00:09 AM

Permanently Banned
Playing against a rank 300 or less player is an opportunity for you to learn something.

If you lose it doesn't matter because you wont lose many ranks
19 Jun 2015, 00:36 AM

We are only 200 maximum to play 1 vs 1s, so you Will be everytime against Top 200
19 Jun 2015, 01:00 AM

Permanently Banned
Quentin is back xDDDDD

what the fuck else have I missed in the past month
19 Jun 2015, 01:01 AM

Permanently Banned
lmao didnt even see jellydonut was thread maker, so I guess that's nothing new.
19 Jun 2015, 03:04 AM

It does kind of suck. when you get matched up with somebody way better than you. They just kick your butt. Then, they insult you. :P
19 Jun 2015, 11:02 AM

There is no feeling better than to kick butt of someone, who are generaly better player that you.

Can't say anything about 1v1, but I had my moments in 4v4, where I was playing with my 3 teammates.

Once we were matched against a team of 4 prestige 3 lvl 100 players (don't know actual ladder ranks). We were completely obliterated by them. They showed very good micro skills and decent team coordination.

Then we've queued for another game and matched against same team. Also we went full meta this time (T2, shocks, IS-2, katys) unlike previous game, where I was playing for fun (conspam, T-34 spam).

It wasn't like we've beat shit out of them, but that was very solid win for us (something like 0 to 250 VP) and VERY SATISFYING.

In your situation this isn't different. You just need to stop giving yourself command to get defeated. Play to win.
19 Jun 2015, 12:40 PM

If you're ranked 1500+, there really is nothing to learn from being matched against top guys. They've got the best micro. End of story. It wastes their time and their opponents time, and is just not fun for anyone. This is why better games have ranking systems and tiers, and yet another reason why this game will continue to limp along.

If you want to learn something or get better look at replays etc.

Wait! This is the game that you have to use CELO for to figure out what you are ranked in the first place. Great game, but who is the puss that made the decision to not rank. Pathetic! Let me guess, its the same losers who don't want dodge ball or gym class in education. Such is the theme in this PC world.
19 Jun 2015, 13:13 PM

If you're ranked 1500+, there really is nothing to learn from being matched against top guys. They've got the best micro. End of story. It wastes their time and their opponents time, and is just not fun for anyone. This is why better games have ranking systems and tiers, and yet another reason why this game will continue to limp along.

Wait! This is the game that you have to use CELO for to figure out what you are ranked in the first place. Great game, but who is the puss that made the decision to not rank. Pathetic! Let me guess, its the same losers who don't want dodge ball or gym class in education. Such is the theme in this PC world.

What would you prefer:
long queues (>10 min)
or
get matched with opponent with rank 1000 higher than yours?

If you would be top 100 player, what would you prefer:
long queues (>20 min)
or
get matched with opponent with rank 1000 lower than yours?

Their matchmaking isn't THAT flawed. Their playerbase is just too small.
BTW what's your timezone?
19 Jun 2015, 14:52 PM

Can't say anything about 1v1, but I had my moments in 4v4, ........................

Title: 1v1 automatch match making

19 Jun 2015, 16:49 PM

Title: 1v1 automatch match making

How 1v1 matchmaking is different?

Hate to quote myself, but...

In your situation this isn't different. You just need to stop giving yourself command to get defeated. Play to win.

l2read m8
19 Jun 2015, 17:03 PM
Coder Red Badge

Any serious player knows automatch is shit for proper practice. If you want real games, play customs against good players.
19 Jun 2015, 18:10 PM

Is that why you left yesterday when the match started? I'm pretty average, you definitely could have beaten me. I'm still learning strategies and meta for 1v1. Don't be so quick to judge - play the game no matter who the opponent. There is always something to learn. Thank you for the free win though :)
19 Jun 2015, 19:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Jun 2015, 18:10 PMGdot

Is that why you left yesterday when the match started? I'm pretty average, you definitely could have beaten me. I'm still learning strategies and meta for 1v1. Don't be so quick to judge - play the game no matter who the opponent. There is always something to learn. Thank you for the free win though :)

Oh your welcome. No point in playing a top 200 guy when I am ranked 1500+.

On another point, I don't give a damn if I have to wait an additional 10 minutes to play as long as it is someone who is +- 500 of me. That is what keeps me playing this game. Not playing a douche like you who is better than me and wants to run his lil fing mouth.

Real games have tiers for a reason. This could be a great game, better game, but for shit like this. Automatch would probably double in players if it worked this way, w definitive rankings, to know who you were playing.

Thanks!
19 Jun 2015, 19:08 PM

Why don't you go play custom then? You are so concerned about playing in a vacuum; not going to happen in automatch.

There was a point in playing, you could have won. If you don't swing the bat, you can't get a hit.
19 Jun 2015, 19:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Jun 2015, 19:08 PMGdot
Why don't you go play custom then? You are so concerned about playing in a vacuum; not going to happen in automatch.

There was a point in playing, you could have won. If you don't swing the bat, you can't get a hit.

I take it you're dense, and your missing the point. Let me reiterate - improve this game by making Automatch work. Is it so hard to rank someone against someone who is +- 500 of them. I guess that just makes too much damn sense. If that is so HARD at least make an option that you can select this versus the usual BS.

Now please stfu because you're detracting and ignorant.
19 Jun 2015, 19:32 PM

I take it you're dense, and your missing the point. Let me reiterate - improve this game by making Automatch work. Is it so hard to rank someone against someone who is +- 500 of them. I guess that just makes too much damn sense. If that is so HARD at least make an option that you can select this versus the usual BS.

Now please stfu because you're detracting and ignorant.

Heh. Pull up the steam stats page. Locate the "Company of Heroes 2" data. Read the player population. Formulate the data set to create what you are describing. Come back and enlighten us.
19 Jun 2015, 19:35 PM

Permanently Banned
op maaaaad?

l2p then or play another game.

much easier than pissing off the people trying to help you.
19 Jun 2015, 22:15 PM

op maaaaad?

l2p then or play another game.

much easier than pissing off the people trying to help you.

Nobody asked you boy. You found your way into this discussion now find your way out.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★