Login

russian armor

Buff kv8 damage.

27 Jun 2015, 03:32 AM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2015, 12:58 PMspajn
Ostwind is also hard countered by units its supposed to counter namely the zis-gun with guards.. relic pls

the zis is a hardcounter to the ostwind unless it gets flanked. guards are a soft counter that work well against the ostwind in large blobs. enough maxims will also counter it but extremely inefficiently. the ostwind is designed to counter infantry, not AT weapons.
27 Jun 2015, 06:10 AM

Enough maxims counter ostwind.

Wut
27 Jun 2015, 16:16 PM
Donator 33

Wut
Maybe he stacked 50 mg penetration bulletins for his Maxims
27 Jun 2015, 20:44 PM

Ostwind is also hard countered by units its supposed to counter namely the zis-gun with guards.. relic pls
It's not supposed to counter at gun without flanking. Also, ostwind is pretty good vs guards without at gun of course.
27 Jun 2015, 20:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2015, 13:09 PMJohnnyB
No, we don't need that gamebreaking unit again. I remember losing a couple of games just because my opponent got a KV8 and drove into my base insta incinerating everything in its path from infantry to ATguns and pzgrenadiers with shrecks. Almost indestructible and killing one squad per second. The most gamebreaking unit ever. Glad that Relic nerfed the shit out of it as it deserved.
Oh yeah and what we got now? Blobs of grenadiers and pz grens that can be countered by dynamite or 120 mortar, oh it was nerfed. So we have only kate. Soviets need a good anti blob unit. Kv8 will be great. Maxim sucks.
Ps. Damn I hate cas commander, it need a nerf.
27 Jun 2015, 22:19 PM

Oh yeah and what we got now? Blobs of grenadiers and pz grens that can be countered by dynamite or 120 mortar, oh it was nerfed. So we have only kate. Soviets need a good anti blob unit. Kv8 will be great. Maxim sucks.

Can we have a replay of your 1v1 match having problem with a blob of grens and pz grens ? Maybe we can help you
28 Jun 2015, 08:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2015, 22:19 PMBlalord

Can we have a replay of your 1v1 match having problem with a blob of grens and pz grens ? Maybe we can help you
I have it, but after another patch it was deleted, so if I meet it, I will borrow it to you
28 Jun 2015, 09:13 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

KV-8 could use a durability buff with its current DPS. A damage buff would also be a possibility. Old KV-8 damage however was silliness the game is better off without - a damage buff to it should certainly not be at that level.

Wut

Perhaps he meant to say DShKs?

I'd like to see a Bulldozer Sherman win against a Pak 40 with Schreck support...Hard counter does not mean "Be literally invincible against stuff it's good against".
28 Jun 2015, 09:29 AM
Donator 11

Yeah i know ostwind is not supposed to counter at-guns, i was sarcastic because someone called katitof said the same about kv8... just lol that guy
28 Jun 2015, 13:03 PM
Donator 33

From patch notes: "No more flame criticals above 50% health.
Flame AOE Damage increased from 0.25 / 0. 625 / 1 to 0.4 / 0.7 /1" they were talking about infantry flamethrowers, im just wondering that does the flame crit apply to the carrier of the flamethrower or the target, since if you cant burn down infantry without them losing 50% health first, then i think we have a exact copy of the situation, the Coh 1 crocodile had when it was nerfed to the ground
28 Jun 2015, 13:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2015, 13:03 PMATCF
From patch notes: "No more flame criticals above 50% health.
Flame AOE Damage increased from 0.25 / 0. 625 / 1 to 0.4 / 0.7 /1" they were talking about infantry flamethrowers, im just wondering that does the flame crit apply to the carrier of the flamethrower or the target, since if you cant burn down infantry without them losing 50% health first, then i think we have a exact copy of the situation, the Coh 1 crocodile had when it was nerfed to the ground

KV8 was already pretty much nerfed into the ground. It's now subterranean.

I don't think it needs a buff however, as it was silly before. It certainly needs a cost adjustment though, it's far too inefficient at what it's supposed to do. You're much better off building Katy's/T 70's.
28 Jun 2015, 16:06 PM

Won 2 1v1s today because of KV8. It's fine. Against OKW it's not fine. It's great.
30 Jun 2015, 18:20 PM

Why can't sturmovik strafe be effective same as the cas strafe I wonder. Today I sturmovik strafed a big pack of standing still troops and hardly anything happened. Yesterday I strafed a line of soviets with cas strafe and it damged and killed good, as it should.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★