Login

russian armor

Can't stand ground against allies

13 Jun 2015, 08:41 AM

OP, it's simple. USF struggles vs LMG gren, pak wall, Stug E, Tiger Ace, and a well used sniper.

In your load out, use Close Air Support, Elite Troops, and Mechanized Assault. Now, on which one to use:

Pick CAS is you lose the first engagement, Elite Troops if it's a draw, and MA if you win and force a retreat. From thehr you either spam fuel to munitions and give 5 Grens MG42, put mines everywhehr, build sniper, up gun scout car, and use Pak for AT.

Or you pick MA, play normal then boom, Stug E. Use it to kill everything because it's a broken unit. Then save for Tiger.

If you pick Elite Troops, fast tech T3 and get some armor out, Stug C is good because it counters Jackson, the only USF unit that can fight the Tiger Ace. Use troop training on Sniper, use explosive shot on blobs. Use troop training on pak and Stug for target weak point. Once you have sniper, two pak, three gren, and medium armor, save up for the Tiger Ace. As long as you don't run over a mine, you win the game.
13 Jun 2015, 19:55 PM

I really like Spearhead too but it just isn't as viable against USF since they are always moving and 40 fuel on the MHT is a lot. Although if you go spearhead using the flamestrike at every opportunity is good.
19 Jun 2015, 17:16 PM

The state of the game, as of now, is really infuriating. If you fight soviets, you can bet will be guard motor or something with shocks, usually the one with the is2. holding ground is super hard, and considering MG's, it's only worse to build them. I'm facing A LOT of defeats, lately, and it's always the same stuff. I DON'T want to play allies, but when I do, I try to avoid the usual commanders. This game is so boring right now.
19 Jun 2015, 20:30 PM

Not sure if it helps but I've been changing up my strategy a little lately. I've been starting my games with a 2x MG-42 build so that they cover each other, pioneers nearby until my 2x Grens are on the field. Slight delay to teching because of the 2x grens but I get there pretty quick. Add a mortar or sniper to the mix if you must, but try and get that PaK-40 as quickly as possible. If you can't, you could try the Tiger Ace doctrine for fast vet on MG-42's, get those incendiary rounds to punch through the other guys light vehicle rush.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 34
Peru 30
unknown 14
United Kingdom 212
Germany 44
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W