Login

russian armor

1vs1 best commander strategy against Elite Rifleman Company

1 Jun 2015, 21:20 PM

Hi folks,

as the title said i would like to know your opinion about the 1vs1 Elite Rifleman Company. I manage to fight against it, but it is kinda hard compared to other ones.

I can fight them off with MG42 and also M20 with PAK40, but later it is kinda hard because of the phosphorus barrage and Easy Eight so Major skip.

I nearly never can't decide which commander to pick, Mechanized Assault is okayish, because the Ass Grens are situational and StuG E can be wiped out instantly by a M20 mine and therefore kinda cautious movement.

G43 a good option against it like Jäger Infantry Doc with Ambush and G43?
1 Jun 2015, 22:24 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

G43 sill makes you lose to Vanilla riflemen in most cases.

(>> Represents teching to Battle phase 1)
2x Gren 1x MG 1x Sniper>> Another Gren and retreat pio to build T2,or build another pio to build tech to T2 while first pio plants a teller.

Get a Pak, then 251,abuse the hell out of mid combat reinforcing. If you're getting good map control then just tech to T3 as normal,

I like Mobile defense if you dont like mech assault, if the map allows for good puma kiting/pathing. Your Puma micro must be up to snuff though.

Theodosios Mobile Defense Guide

and if for some reason you're not getting a lot of fuel or map and you're just being dominated by riflespam(if you see more than 5 rifles counting officers then it's spam)then you pretty much must go STUG E doctrine,then just stall to tiger.

STUG E is no different to any other vehicle you have, sweep territory where M20 has been, or use it to defend territory you already have.

Easy 8 spam is useless against a tiger Pak wall... And easy 8 stalling is punished by STUG e if you play it right.
Unlike t3485s there's no mark vehicle and they don't come at the same time in pairs so easy8s are harmless unless they tech major too and get a Jackson alongside them:

as long as you keep the tiger supported, just don't lose on VPs,and creep forwards, you shouldn't have a problem. Don't expect the tiger(or STUG E) to take anything on alone.

1 Jun 2015, 23:18 PM

CAS works well too.
1 Jun 2015, 23:23 PM

G43's are fine imo. OnePio, 2 lmg grens, 2mgs and rush to PG's (2 or 3) would work. You should test it
2 Jun 2015, 08:12 AM

I've been using Festung Armor lately agaist Elite rifle, Command tank is great for defending the pak43 while the pak43 and some mines deal with the Ez8s
2 Jun 2015, 13:19 PM

Thanks for all the good feedback. I am on it with a buddy for 1vs1. Helped me a lot. Keep up the good work guys
5 Jun 2015, 17:30 PM

CAS can be good.

Strafe to control rifles
plenty of paks for the Easy8s (not as good AI as HE shermans)
plenty of munis for tellars
plenty of munis for mass LMGs to overpower rifles (made easier with strafe).

Later on, you can deal huge damage with the AT strafe vs infantry healing at HQ and or med truck, this can sometimes just end a game where you were doing reasonably well.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 37
Germany 736
unknown 19
Germany 2
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L