Login

russian armor

Slowness in Strategic map, doctrine/bulletin descriptions

30 May 2015, 06:07 AM

Hello everyone,

I'm suffering a BIG problem I had since I bought this game. It's so laggy for me. I know it sounds like an excuse but it gets in the way of automatches I play. Strategic map? Takes sometimes a full second or more to load. Doctrine description or bulletins? Try 2-3 seconds.

It's fucking BS. I'm fed up with it. This lag is a legitimate problem for me.

Is it graphics? It can't be internet, could it?

My specs:

AMD ATHLON II X4 640 PROCESSOR 3.00 GHz
8GB RAM
AMD RADEON HD 6800 SERIES

I ordered the parts December 2011. Is it not good enough anymore ? :foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone:
30 May 2015, 06:14 AM
Donator 22

I literally had the same specs as you before I bought my new i5, I am really sorry to tell you that your going to need a better processor, and gpu if you want to play this game without framerate problems. So to answer your question I can tell you that its probably not your internet.
30 May 2015, 07:19 AM

I literally had the same specs as you before I bought my new i5, I am really sorry to tell you that your going to need a better processor, and gpu if you want to play this game without framerate problems. So to answer your question I can tell you that its probably not your internet.

Wow, that was a fast reply.

Shit then ... that really sucks, what's even worse is now and the foreseeable future I have NO way of upgrading.

Now I feel really bad.
30 May 2015, 07:52 AM
Donator 22

Yes no problem on the reply. Just wanted to add that this might be a obvious thing but when I upgraded my pc I really noticed a jump in my skill level, the frame rate problem really can hold back your true skill level. Since buying new pc I haven't really had any problems with coh2 but your very occasional bug splat that I rarely see once in a blue moon sometimes.
30 May 2015, 09:47 AM

Yes no problem on the reply. Just wanted to add that this might be a obvious thing but when I upgraded my pc I really noticed a jump in my skill level, the frame rate problem really can hold back your true skill level. Since buying new pc I haven't really had any problems with coh2 but your very occasional bug splat that I rarely see once in a blue moon sometimes.

I know!!!

So many times I lost tanks where I didn't have to, and grenade killing squads when I clicked 10 times to move away or retreat!

It's not fair, I DO see these things but sometimes my game freezes.

What hardware do you recommend? I might upgrade ... in 6 months from now.
30 May 2015, 12:26 PM

laptop players feel your suffering :)
I don't play 4vs4 because of delays and lags :D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment