Login

russian armor

What do you guys think of the M8A1,Pack howitzer and ISG?

29 May 2015, 22:30 PM

Permanently Banned
Katitof sure brings in the hate. He frequents the cess pool that is the official forums so where do you think the attitude comes from
29 May 2015, 22:39 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Im just stopping by to defend my glorious merican units.

Pack howie is NOT op.
Neither is the scott.

Both are fragile and die to a stiff breeze.
Both require god like micro to vet up and use properly,and in bigger team modes are ESSENTIAL.
The pack howi comes with the extreme disadvantage of not having an MG to support it unless you go LT as well which sets you back 50 smackaroos.

Or you can blob and protect it but thats not really viable against dem pros. Or against Dat walking stuka(or panzerwerfer :foreveralone:

Dat LEIG has the glorious benefit of having a Battlegroupe HQ and MG34 with dem shoe mines and reinforced wire for protection and reinforcement,even if it gets nuked by a katyusha. If anything the LEIG is OP compared to tha pack howie.

29 May 2015, 22:47 PM
Honorary Member Badge

[Guys, Please stop flaming on Katitof. As While disagreements with users are fine, targeting and railing on a specific person is totally unacceptable.]

i was about make this point as it didn't stop on its own as i though tit might. then i got busy with somthing please don't do this its agianst the rules and for good reason.

thanks for stepping in btw. ;)
29 May 2015, 23:36 PM

Katitof sure brings in the hate. He frequents the cess pool that is the official forums so where do you think the attitude comes from

True, one have particularly thick and possibily spiky skin to endure that experience without losing sanity :guyokay:
29 May 2015, 23:46 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post29 May 2015, 23:36 PMKatitof

True, one have particularly thick and possibily spiky skin to endure that experience without losing sanity :guyokay:
I know that all to well, thats why I had to leave. Except for the occassional lol.
29 May 2015, 23:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 May 2015, 22:19 PMKatitof

Again, zero refutation on an actual point. Don't cry people are being mean when you won't actually discuss anything anyone says.

Let's also not even touch on the insanity that you are some innocent kitten when you literally go into threads Iv not even read and start going crazy about me.
30 May 2015, 00:43 AM

Permanently Banned
dayum dog I wasnt tryna start dis shit. Calm down little whippersnappers :snfBarton:

wow autocorrect actually recognized that
30 May 2015, 02:38 AM
Senior Editor Badge

What?

jump backJump back to quoted post27 May 2015, 20:19 PMNapalm
Bears,

On a more serious note.

I can at least rest smug the melt downs when the [NDA intensifies] drops will be glorious.

Imagine a Jadgtiger crushing a bear under it's treads; forever.

I declare open season on hunting Alex.

Get some.

Many rawr

President Napalm

That's right, Alex.
30 May 2015, 03:00 AM

That's right, Alex.

It's not like I was being facetious because you guys like to paint me as some forums demon

It's not uncommon to see me on the TAB TS for a reason, I don't actually hold ~forums grudges~ or w/e. What happens on the forums stays on the forums mate.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★