Login

russian armor

Demo Charges are fun.

24 May 2015, 01:19 AM

Check out these two videos I clipped from my stream, my teammates reactions are hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dazu4oRVzS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WgwnQQI1eI

24 May 2015, 03:49 AM
Patrion 28

lol. i've taken to keeping sweepers with my main blob because of things like that
24 May 2015, 06:12 AM

Someone likes my steam name. Was I the one gettimg demoed? I can't remember.
24 May 2015, 07:33 AM

Someone likes my steam name. Was I the one gettimg demoed? I can't remember.

Not in this game, no. But you've become a meme for our group. They are going to die when they find out you posted in this thread.
24 May 2015, 11:40 AM
Donator 11

That feeling when you detonate a demo charge and several enemy squads will die. Kreygasm
24 May 2015, 12:26 PM

yeah tbh demos need removing... or made so they can only be placed on objects (bridges, buildings, barbwire ect)...

Its not that bad in 4s but in 1v1 its just stupid.
24 May 2015, 12:33 PM

Having your vet 3 shrecked PG squad one-shotted by a stupid demo on Kholodny Ferma is just unfair.
24 May 2015, 12:35 PM

Permanently Banned
Was there :snfPeter:
24 May 2015, 13:20 PM

Blowing up a blob with a demo is fun. What is not fun is losing full health squads here and there because of demo charges placed in capping circles or next to buildings. This is especially annoying when you are playing OKW because your sweeper squads are super expensive and have TERRIBLE detection radius so you are bound to miss demos on a regular basis. To make matters worse, your OKW squads often have an expensive munitions upgrade that you will also lose to a demo.
24 May 2015, 18:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 May 2015, 07:33 AMHans88

Not in this game, no. But you've become a meme for our group. They are going to die when they find out you posted in this thread.

My screen name is quite a mouthful.
24 May 2015, 18:29 PM

Who's the Jabronie in the terrible cut-off?
25 May 2015, 17:43 PM

Permanently Banned
I know how to fix demos: stop blobing.
25 May 2015, 20:58 PM

Blowing up a blob with a demo is fun. What is not fun is losing full health squads here and there because of demo charges placed in capping circles or next to buildings. This is especially annoying when you are playing OKW because your sweeper squads are super expensive and have TERRIBLE detection radius so you are bound to miss demos on a regular basis. To make matters worse, your OKW squads often have an expensive munitions upgrade that you will also lose to a demo.

(post made with the philosophy "blobbing has to go but demo isn't the solution")

Wish more people'd pay attention to ol' Aerohank.

he's a very soviet player too, not an axis fan.

Demo has gotta go! It's ugly. There are better possible solutions for anti-blobbing mechanics.

I don't much sympathise with blobbing players but in the second video and the guy is barely out of his base. For all you "stop blobbing" posters out there, please post several replays where your troops are always adequately spaced when walking through a forest behind the 25% line of the map.

(watch the guy's face closely from 3 seconds to 7 seconds, that's what I call "chumpish glee". Excessive enjoyment of something cheesy at another's expense)
25 May 2015, 21:06 PM

why did this have to turn into a whine thread again? :snfPeter:
25 May 2015, 21:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 May 2015, 21:06 PMBurts
why did this have to turn into a whine thread again? :snfPeter:

Why do you always whine so hard about people airing their complaints about allied factions? Why do you never describe complaints against axis as "whining"?

If you're looking for dragons to slay, please do so elsewhere. People here are looking for discussion, not irrelevant personal criticism.

You're off topic and you're insulting other forum users. Stop it.
25 May 2015, 21:25 PM

Also my opinion
25 May 2015, 21:42 PM

Why do you always whine so hard about people airing their complaints about allied factions? Why do you never describe complaints against axis as "whining"?

If you're looking for dragons to slay, please do so elsewhere. People here are looking for discussion, not irrelevant personal criticism.

It's not me that is off topic, If you actually bothered to read the OPs post, it was him posting videos about blowing blobs up with democharges. He did not try to create any kind of discussion, this is not in the balance section, but in the gameplay section.

But of course, Then somebody decided to turn this into a balance thread.

Insulting other forum users? What the fuck? :snfPeter: Infact it is you that is insulting other forum users considering that you attack other people like me for no apparent reason :snfPeter: And then proceed to tell everyone to shut up.
25 May 2015, 21:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 May 2015, 21:42 PMBurts

It's not me that is off topic, If you actually bothered to read the OPs post, it was him posting videos about blowing blobs up with democharges. He did not try to create any kind of discussion, this is not in the balance section, but in the gameplay section.

But of course, Then somebody decided to turn this into a balance thread.

Insulting other forum users? What the fuck? :snfPeter: Infact it is you that is insulting other forum users considering that you attack other people like me for no apparent reason :snfPeter: And then proceed to tell everyone to shut up.

Topic:
Look at these videos of demo charges

Answers:
I don't like demo

You:
People are whining

The first two are connected. Your comment, however, is just an insult. Basically you're saying "If anyone on this forum complains about things I will insult them in any way I see fit!"

I didn't tell everyone to shut up. You're a blatant liar.

You spoil this forum Burts. You regularly insult people. You can't write a post without "f*ck" "sh*t" "idiot" or some other expletive or insult. You are an altogether unpleasant character here.
25 May 2015, 21:54 PM

Topic:
Look at these videos of demo charges

Answers:
I don't like demo

You:
People are whining

The first two are connected. Your comment, however, is just an insult. Basically you're saying "If anyone on this forum complains about things I will insult them in any way I see fit!"

I didn't tell everyone to shut up. You're a blatant liar.

You spoil this forum Burts. You regularly insult people. You can't write a post without "f*ck" "sh*t" "idiot" or some other expletive or insult. You are an altogether unpleasant character here.

> I didn't tell everyone to shut up. You're a blatant liar.

And i fail to see how the first two are connected at all. This was not supposed to be a discussion about democharge balance. We ALREADY have a thread for this.

So just because you don't like me lets you speak about this entire forum and say that i spoil the forums? Who are you :snfPeter: ? How do i insult people? By saying that this thread went off-topic? That makes no sense :snfPeter:

You're a blatant liar.

You spoil this forum Burts

You are an altogether unpleasant character

Now this is truly discussion worthy arguements here, not personal insults at all :snfPeter:

25 May 2015, 22:14 PM

I know how to fix demos: stop blobing.

say you have a fusiller squad worth 290 MP with a 90 munitions G43 upgrade. Boom. Hit a 90munitions demo while flanking.
Just wiped a squad (may have had vet too) essentially for free.
Much balance.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS