Login

russian armor

Mortar Carriage

22 May 2015, 09:40 AM

Maybe... We'll have to see how the game plays after clumping is fixed.

lol, sure man, but in my humble opinion, at present, HMC is perfectly fine as you agreed....Sure that with future changes, some units will get buffed and others nerfed, and then, that day, we will have to check some of them, BUT NOW, HMC is fine because problem is units bunching up, soooo, let´s fix this thing instead of change any and every unit affected for this bad squad behaviour.

we can remove Rifle nades, HMC, 120mm, KT, and squad wipes will happen less, but this is not a good solution.

22 May 2015, 11:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 May 2015, 06:27 AMGrumpy

It's because so many of the allied units are garbage, with many having been nerfed into oblivion after "discussions." It's made US and Soviet pretty boring most of the time. Now you start a "discussion" because you think one of the three semi-decent USF units is OP because someone used it well against you.

In the meantime, Axis players get vehicles that (in most cases) start out better, and then are given complete fantasy abilities (Pak43's shooting though forests, buildings, IR halftracks that can see through forests, buildings, etc) because somehow just being better units isn't enough.

So, the bad game-development justifies insulting and personally attacking other players?
This is weird and shows some people just spent too much time on this game or just 1 faction o_O
22 May 2015, 11:28 AM

No, just suggesting there are some allied units that too strong and spoil gameplay just as there are axis units that are too strong and spoil gameplay and allied/axis units that are too weak too.

If the criteria for stating that weren't limited to:

-Can it kill axis units?
Its too strong if yes.

-Is axis unit winning against overwhelming odds?
Its too weak if not.

Examples of 1?
Scott.
Guards.
Paras.
Shocks.

Examples of 2?
Panther vs multiple meds.
Tiger vs multiple meds or better heavy.
KT vs multiple meds or heavies.

Obviously there are too weak and too strong units on both sides that need addressing, but about 80% of complained stuff, including Scott, are not in that category.
22 May 2015, 11:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 May 2015, 11:28 AMKatitof

If the criteria for stating that weren't limited to:

-Can it kill axis units?
Its too strong if yes.

-Is axis unit winning against overwhelming odds?
Its too weak if not.

Examples of 1?
Scott.
Guards.
Paras.
Shocks.

Examples of 2?
Panther vs multiple meds.
Tiger vs multiple meds or better heavy.
KT vs multiple meds or heavies.

Obviously there are too weak and too strong units on both sides that need addressing, but about 80% of complained stuff, including Scott, are not in that category.

You refuse to listen to the opinions of vastly superior players who regularly post the exact opposite of what you say and you exaggerate and ridicule what other forum users write:
"Can it kill axis units?
It's too strong if yes"

Nobody has posited "ability to kill axis units" as a criteria for requiring a nerf. You are flamebaiting, as always. You are worse than a waste of space on this forum because you desperately seek to sow the seeds of conflict. Perhaps you have conflict in your life that you cannot fix and feel satisfaction from trying to make others share your emotional pain. I encourage you to try psychotherapy to uncover your deep personal problems that lead you to troll on the internet.

22 May 2015, 11:45 AM

If Katitof is Trollbaiting you did catch that bait.
22 May 2015, 11:46 AM

You refuse to listen to the opinions of vastly superior players who regularly post the exact opposite of what you say and you exaggerate and ridicule what other forum users write:
"Can it kill axis units?
It's too strong if yes"

Nobody has posited "ability to kill axis units" as a criteria for requiring a nerf. You are flamebaiting, as always. You are worse than a waste of space on this forum because you desperately seek to sow the seeds of conflict. Perhaps you have conflict in your life that you cannot fix and feel satisfaction from trying to make others share your emotional pain. I encourage you to try psychotherapy to uncover your deep personal problems that lead you to troll on the internet.

Well said

jump backJump back to quoted post22 May 2015, 11:45 AMJorad

Yeah we all know he has nothing better to do than derail any thread that isnt wanting to turn Conscripts into terminators while waving his red nipple tassels around at his keyboard...

Back on topic ive decided its the direct fire mode of the mortar carriage that is too accurate....

Yeah the cover turning blobing squads doesnt help, but this thing never misses anything within 30 range using direct fire.

Id be more than happy for an indirect fire buff, but this direct fire accuracy at the moment is just nuts.
22 May 2015, 12:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 May 2015, 11:45 AMJorad

I said flamebaiting ;) And he was is always does. I dunno if I caught it. maybe you're right :) Luckily gets easier to ignore all the time.
22 May 2015, 12:22 PM

"Can it kill axis units?
It's too strong if yes"

I'm not saying about this particular thread, but about a trend.
Its no secret that 70-80% of balance thread are not balance thread, but desperate please for supremacy on both sides.

Incorrect identification of the problem also isn't helping the case regardless if you're Jesulin himself or a lolcake, if you're trying to put a band aid on a severed artery, you'll fail, just as 90% of all squad wipe threads completely fail to recognize the source and are blindly focused on symptoms to the point, when the source will be fixed, we'll have a game with every single non small arms based, non exclusively AT oriented weapon being vastly underpowered and then what?

You'll make 1000 bitching threads about stuff being up?

Its not that anything is wrong with scott or other aoe AI weapons, the core reason since the last big patch is and always was the squad spacing, people should bitch and whine about that until relic finally fixes it, which will DIRECTLY fix close to all one shot problems.

But yea.

Its me baiting for flames and warrioring for my own agenda.
It have completely nothing to do with a bunch of thread and post spamming scrubs who boast at how skilled they are while being too dense to know what really is wrong with the game, you and Corsin being extremely suitable examples of that.

jump backJump back to quoted post22 May 2015, 11:46 AMCorsin

Yeah we all know he has nothing better to do than derail any thread that isnt wanting to turn Conscripts into terminators while waving his red nipple tassels around at his keyboard...

Change your sig Bulgakov, it makes you look like hypocrite.
22 May 2015, 13:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 May 2015, 12:22 PMKatitof

Its me baiting for flames and warrioring for my own agenda.
It has completely nothing to do with a anything useful or productive.
Things truely wrong with the game like the new cover system cockup making men group up is only something i ignore when discussing things like Rifle nade. Anything on the allies side like Scott's 90% accuracy in direct fire can be brushed under the carpet as a mechanic issue not a balance one...

Fixed your post for you.
22 May 2015, 14:48 PM

Why does bulgakov say that many people that are vastly superior to katitof said that the scott is op? While really its just him and corsin saying that scotts are op both of which are very mediocre players at best while katitof is actually a decent player. Also bulgakov please stop diagnosing mental problems for people who disagree with you. Thats just pathetic.
22 May 2015, 14:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 May 2015, 14:48 PMBurts
Why does bulgakov say that many people that are vastly superior to katitof said that the scott is op? While really its just him and corsin saying that scotts are op both of which are very mediocre players at best while katitof is actually a decent player. Also bulgakov please stop diagnosing mental problems for people who disagree with you. Thats just pathetic.

youve never seen me play, so you probably shouldn't comment, and ive never seen katitof play, so i wont comment on him...

Maybe follow the example of not talking shit without knowing anything about someone?
22 May 2015, 15:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 May 2015, 14:55 PMCorsin

youve never seen me play, so you probably shouldn't comment, and ive never seen katitof play, so i wont comment on him...

Maybe follow the example of not talking shit without knowing anything about someone?

Why? I can look at your playercard and say that you really are not a good player. Neither is katitof, but he is a pretty okay player. And this arguement was not really targeted at you, but rather at bulgakov who was the first one here to attack players skill while being a very mediocre player himself.
22 May 2015, 15:31 PM

Close this thread, people have nothing to contribute aside from personal attacks.

Mortar Carriage is rng unit like a mortar but with wheels. Players just need to be realize its lightly armored and using infantry to counter this thing is dumb.
22 May 2015, 15:45 PM

Well Tiger is the worst Heavy ATM, it can not take any heavy on its own.

You need to macro really good in order to manage that
22 May 2015, 15:55 PM
Donator 33

jump backJump back to quoted post22 May 2015, 15:45 PMExardus
Well Tiger is the worst Heavy ATM, it can not take any heavy on its own.

You need to macro really good in order to manage that

Wrong thread? :huhsign:
22 May 2015, 16:08 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

AND we just got into the playercard post.

Note: although is justified up to some point on which people arguments that Scotts are seen as a problem for high rank players, do not require micro or are OP.
22 May 2015, 18:07 PM

The Scott is fine for its cost. Counter sniping it with a PaK and then finishing it off by spitting on it is easy.

Also the USF lacks nice things in general so I would be pretty hesitant to nerf more.
22 May 2015, 20:41 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

22 May 2015, 20:45 PM

Permanently Banned
HAHAHAHA
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 83
unknown 15
unknown 10

Ladders Top 10