Login

russian armor

Ghost Panthers

18 May 2015, 19:34 PM

I will try to get a video of this next time it happens but what happens and I will use the exact example that I've seen happen at least 3 times now in 4v4 and my team mates did too is I parked a couple e8s directly behind a enemy panther hoping to block it obviously from escaping or being able to reverse. My e8s were both CLEARLY behind the back of it when at the time it was just sitting there and then somehow the panther reversed straight through my e8s and escaped as if it was a ghost that entered ghost form and went through my shermans by tapping into the spirit world. They are hard enough to kill as it is with there race car engines and get out of jail nitrous button. Also it does not seem like the shermans block other tanks properly sometimes like tigers and kts.
18 May 2015, 19:51 PM
18 May 2015, 20:11 PM

http://www.coh2.org/topic/31417/vehicle-phasing-a-how-to-guide/page/1

Well perhaps they will fix this some day as it hurts allied players the most and makes german tanks that much harder to kill than they already are. Nothing more anoying when you have a KT or T or Panther blocked in and they are able to escape from the "phasing".
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 35
Peru 16
United Kingdom 43
unknown 4
United States 1
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W