Login

russian armor

Welcome to the Tech Forum

5 Jun 2013, 14:02 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

Myself and other Staff "Tech Heads" will be your hosts. Enjoy!
5 Jun 2013, 16:34 PM

6 Jun 2013, 21:59 PM

Great! finally there is section for all this stuff!
this was needed ! :)
4 Nov 2015, 12:09 PM

Hello guys
Some one know how the replays here work ? I Find a replay from the replay category
Then there is a butten download i do it and nothing heppens efter :help:

:D
16 Apr 2017, 13:14 PM

I need to speed-up my computer. What everything I can do (without buying new LOL) in order to speed it up ?

(What files I can remove and what everything else I can do).

Hope anyone is still here :)
16 Apr 2017, 13:43 PM

I need to speed-up my computer. What everything I can do (without buying new LOL) in order to speed it up ?

You can manually speed up PC using overclocking. Also the more less programms in autoload (torrents, downloads managers, spellcheckers, and e.t.c) then better (programms that loads with your OS). Try not saved in your working desktop any files, use for that your hard disk (not system disk). Turn off all advanced interface features for OS (opacity, animation and other stuff), then interface will be look like WIndows XP style. On your system hard disk must be only system files and programms, not movies, video and other media files (use for your files another separate hard disk). GOld rule- one hard disk for system and programms and another for fun.
19 Apr 2017, 16:58 PM
Donator 11

how old is your last windows installation? if you have an hdd and it is older than two years you might need to reinstall it.

otherwise as maren already said disable all unnecessary stuff and defragment in case of HDD (NOT SSD!)

do you need more cpu or gpu? depending on the setu and cooling you can overclock them

19 Apr 2017, 17:24 PM
Donator 11

Hope anyone is still here :)

Reinstalling windows or defragmentation is a good call. You can also try experimenting with different internet browsers and antivirus software - these 2 are usually on during normal usage and can take lots of resources.

If you still use hdd and you are willing to change only one part of your computer without changing anything else to keep it cheap - your best bet is a ssd drive. These things make your computer user experience much, much better and you are honestly never coming back once you use one.

If you need any more guidance, give us some more details, for example what is the task that needs speed up the most. Additional info could be your hardware specification and what version of windows you use (I guess your OS is windows couse you play automatch in coh2 :P )
19 Apr 2017, 18:03 PM

9 May 2018, 16:42 PM

When i launch the game, i can hear background sound and cinematics sound but i can't see the main menu (the aerial picture which has Company of Heroes 2 on it, still remains. Any advice on how to fix this?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★