Login

russian armor

Happy V-E Day!!!

• This thread is locked
9 May 2015, 16:35 PM

Happy V-E Day everyone! Whether you celebrate it on the 8th or 9th, we should not forget the sacrifices of millions of people who defeated Naziism or died from the Nazis.
9 May 2015, 20:33 PM

Germans were defeated, not Nazis :snfBarton:
9 May 2015, 21:28 PM

The Germans were not defeated they were liberated, after the war Germany's economy was rebuilt and exceeded anything seen before and now they are the driving force for a peaceful Europe
10 May 2015, 10:06 AM

Да здравствует советский народ!
10 May 2015, 17:46 PM

The Germans were not defeated they were liberated, after the war Germany's economy was rebuilt and exceeded anything seen before and now they are the driving force for a peaceful Europe

worse shit story ever :snfPeter:

germans started it all and germans lost, what's hard to understand in that?
10 May 2015, 18:04 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

worse shit story ever :snfPeter:

germans started it all and germans lost, what's hard to understand in that?

You never cease to amaze me...

10 May 2015, 18:05 PM

Polen please stop being of salty OpieOP Or Anschluss
10 May 2015, 18:21 PM

You never cease to amaze me...

what i said wasnt truth? germans even now act like retards saying that nazis, not germans, started war and killed millions, like they had no nationality, in every each your paper we see "polish death camps" your people are mad because your people were expelled from your eastern borders which was in fact an act of mercy because soviets had right to kill ya all for what you did
10 May 2015, 18:55 PM

what i said wasnt truth? germans even now act like retards saying that nazis, not germans, started war and killed millions, like they had no nationality, in every each your paper we see "polish death camps" your people are mad because your people were expelled from your eastern borders which was in fact an act of mercy because soviets had right to kill ya all for what you did

Yawn. "Nazis, not Germans" - false dichotomy. Of course the Nazis were overwhelmingly German. That does not mean all Germans were Nazis, either. "Polish death camps", where did you pick that up, the chauvinist yellow press? That might have been a reference to a geographical location aka "Polnische Vernichtungslager", the vast, vast majority of Germans is well aware that these camps were run by Germans, not by Poles, and it was never implied that they were. I've been through the German education system, believe me, there is so much national self-flagellation you'd love it.
"Act of mercy"? Eh, we're talking about likely the greatest ethnic cleansing in recorded history, with over a million deaths, all of which of course, including the children, were vicious Nazis. You really believe going to war, commiting genocide, and whatnot was the intimate desire of all or even most Germans, and therefore expelling and killing them en masse was the thing to do?

I liked you better when you were trolling, you made more sense then.

Edit, whatever, I think everybody can agree the end of the war came as a huge relief.
10 May 2015, 19:04 PM

You are litterally one of the most annoying people i have ever met, and i wont even lower myself so far as to answer you on that bullshit you are spilling.
As a German i feel offended, and you achieved what you wanted.

Really, the internet should not be the Platform for Idiots to act as however they like...
That you are still allowed in this community is a mystery to me!
10 May 2015, 19:04 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

Yawn. "Nazis, not Germans" - false dichotomy. Of course the Nazis were overwhelmingly German. That does not mean all Germans were Nazis, either. "Polish death camps", where did you pick that up, the chauvinist yellow press? That might have been a reference to a geographical location aka "Polnische Vernichtungslager", the vast, vast majority of Germans is well aware that these camps were run by Germans, not by Poles, and it was never implied that they were. I've been through the German education system, believe me, there is so much national self-flagellation you'd love it.
"Act of mercy"? Eh, we're talking about likely the greatest ethnic cleansing in recorded history, with over a million deaths, all of which of course, including the children, were vicious Nazis. You really believe going to war, commiting genocide, and whatnot was the intimate desire of all or even most Germans, and therefore expelling and killing them en masse was the thing to do?

Edit, whatever, I think everybody can agree the end of the war came as a huge relief.

Thank you LeYawn that was exactly what I was looking for :)
10 May 2015, 19:09 PM

The "Polish Death camp" thing is a not to uncommon thing that public officials sometimes refer to the German death and concentration camps located in Poland as "Polish death camps".

Notably President Obama did so in 2012 and got heavily criticized. He later apologized for it.
10 May 2015, 19:32 PM

Sinister laughter! Obama has now become part of the cunning Teutonic scheme to shift the blame for the holocaust on the Poles...
Crafty Dschörmans let a black dude do their bidding to cover their tracks! ;)
10 May 2015, 19:37 PM

Sinister laughter! Obama has now become part of the cunning Teutonic scheme to shift the blame for the holocaust on the Poles...
Crafty Dschörmans let a black dude do their bidding to cover their tracks! ;)

Exactly :)
Bring out the tinfoil hats everyone!
10 May 2015, 19:38 PM

well... this thread got derailed fast. can we please just talk about ve day
10 May 2015, 22:04 PM

What do you celebrate exactly?
10 May 2015, 22:12 PM

Can someone ban him for these comments? These are literally some of the most idiotic and disgusting comments someone can right about the war, so Barton all I can say is fuck you, learn some history and to be a decent human being
10 May 2015, 22:46 PM

What do you celebrate exactly?

Allied Victory in WW2. The end to the only regime in the history of mankind that decided to industrialize murder.
10 May 2015, 23:05 PM

US, German, UK, Belgian press used "polish death camps" in their paper and it refers to poles that had death camps, that's what it means, even tho europeans know who operated death camps but other parts of the world doesn't know and they spread lies

And here's funny thing, search for "Agency 114" - they tried to lower Nazis (read as Germans) responsibility for milions deaths by changing history by saying 'polish death camps"

About 'act of mercy" yes they should do that, germans invaded USSR, first they've killed hundred thousands of people, or sended them as a workforce deep in Germany, France, and can you give me a reason why they wouldn't revenge for that?

Can someone ban him for these comments? These are literally some of the most idiotic and disgusting comments someone can right about the war, so Barton all I can say is fuck you, learn some history and to be a decent human being

i understand that you have nothing to add or something? your comment is actually useless, brings nothing to the conversation
10 May 2015, 23:18 PM

. . . Eh, we're talking about likely the greatest ethnic cleansing in recorded history, with over a million deaths . .

That's utterly false. Ethnic cleansing is "the systematic forced removal of ethnic or religious groups from a given territory by a more powerful ethnic group, with the intent of making it ethnically homogeneous. The forces applied may be various forms of forced migration (deportation, population transfer), intimidation, as well as mass murder." I.e. the fucking holocaust. Last I checked 6m > 1m.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 27
United States 2
unknown 5

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak