Login

russian armor

scaling my map down.

4 May 2015, 19:42 PM

Hello,

I was wondering if there was an easy way to scale my map down. I fear it is to big and I was hoping to bring the size down a bit. Is the only way to do this 1) export map elevation. 2) create stamp of map 3) Create new map. 4) Import elevation, and 5) stamp the original map onto the elevation?

Thanks in advance.
7 May 2015, 13:01 PM

Import/export map elevation doesn't work, from my experience. If you get it to work, please post your work flow.

Typically, I just stamp everything on the map, and it transfers the map elevation as well, but I've only gone from smaller to bigger. Let me know your results going from larger to smaller, but stamping is the only way from my experience.
7 May 2015, 15:58 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

In order to edit the playable area size, you'll have to stamp the entire map to a new scenario, as Srinidhalaya suggested. After that it's all manual and up to you how approach the down-scaling process.
7 May 2015, 16:10 PM

I've successfully exported the height before. I think the map had to be the same size exact. I'll try it again and post success. I may have to scale it down in increments. Definitely will share if it works. Thanks for your replies
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 34
Mexico 17
unknown 17
Germany 762
New Zealand 12
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W