Login

russian armor

Game gets minimized

3 May 2015, 20:33 PM
Patrion 14

Hey!

Played some games today, after 15 minuts my game just minimized without any reason. Im pretty sure I didnt press any keys that moment. When I tried to maximize it, It went to smaller resolution for a split second, and after that I just had a black screen. Had to restart my laptop to be able to do something.

The question is, did anyone else have this occur?

Laptop wasn't overheating or anything like that, its a crappy one, but not THAT crap. This is the first time this happened since I have the game (almost 1,5 years).
3 May 2015, 21:18 PM

did you try alt+enter next it minimized try alt+tab it back if it is black or in window mode try alt+enter. it use to happen to me alot in the patch before last patch. i haven't see this since latest patch
3 May 2015, 22:04 PM

This happened to me, u have avast or tune up?
4 May 2015, 09:42 AM
Patrion 14

did you try alt+enter next it minimized try alt+tab it back if it is black or in window mode try alt+enter. it use to happen to me alot in the patch before last patch. i haven't see this since latest patch

Thanks for the reply. I hope it won't happen again, but if it does, I'll try this out.

This happened to me, u have avast or tune up?

The only anti virus I have running is Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, I don't think it has anything to do with that.
4 May 2015, 13:10 PM

in my case, game minimized sometimes when I have opened Chrome and/or Mozilla browsers.....if no other app is running while playing COH2, game won´t minimize.

Anyway in my case, I can click on the game in the task bar and continue playing without others issues...
4 May 2015, 14:18 PM
Benefactor 115

In my case it's Windows notifying I might be victim of software counterfeiting :unsure:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS