Login

russian armor

How do you use PG's?

26 May 2015, 11:15 AM

I just played a couple games like this and can confirm: off map loves you when you play like this.

I see from your playercard your having a struggle with Werh, like a lot of us. In fact your ranks are very similar to mine with Werh being our worst.. by far easiest wins you can have with Werh atm is with Stug E domination in the right situation (vs Guard Motor staller for example), or with good use of CAS, Ive beaten people who were playing better than me by using CAS.

Using combined arms of paks and PGs probably works better vs OKW that have not gone stuka, and vs Soviet if not using something with flame arty.
26 May 2015, 14:43 PM

I see from your playercard your having a struggle with Werh, like a lot of us. In fact your ranks are very similar to mine with Werh being our worst.. by far easiest wins you can have with Werh atm is with Stug E domination in the right situation (vs Guard Motor staller for example), or with good use of CAS, Ive beaten people who were playing better than me by using CAS.

Using combined arms of paks and PGs probably works better vs OKW that have not gone stuka, and vs Soviet if not using something with flame arty.

yeah, it's been rough. I wonder how much of my standing revolves on decay however. I'm frustrated that the ranks were not reset after the beta, my VC was fried by the game, and I suffered dispute after dispute. Even still, I'd not played since... maybe months before march deployment and then only minimal games for a few months afterwards, i started playing in earnest a few weeks before the most recent patch.

i think one of my biggest stumbling blocks is in tech, especially when to construct the buildings, versus getting more units on the field, that and the struggle of when and to what degree should i utilize commander abilities, versus going for core units is tough to juggle.

but sorry for the derailment.

i don't quite understand the last segment of your post regarding the OKW, are you discussing team synergy?
27 May 2015, 07:00 AM

i don't quite understand the last segment of your post regarding the OKW, are you discussing team synergy?

Haha! No that was just total brain fail. Consequence of switching factions lots while on night shifts :p

PGs in a command bunker as Base for paks works against guard motor or t34 spam, or shermam spam.

Your previous rank doesnt have much baring on your current rank. If you play a bunch of games it will quickly rise or fall to where you currently belong.
22 Aug 2015, 10:53 AM

I've gotten good use out of them as behind LoS ambushers and mid-range cover fighters. Never rush in with them, just drain mp that way. Especially good on Kholodny, ambushing around the bushes on enemy infantry on the main roads. Once they vet up they become beasts.

But as assault troops? Naa they're meh.

Personally the best way to assault, I've found, is to use snipers/mortars to focus on their AT and then cover those against their infantry using PGs/P4s/ They work well supporting armor.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★