Login

russian armor

Grid key delay

28 Apr 2015, 04:38 AM

So my Infantrie Kompany just blew up without refund...

Welcome to CoH2, build T1, something I've done about... 300 times before. Queue up the construction and a basic capping order for my pio squad, select the Infantrie Kompanie and set a rally point with right click in anticipation of my brave heroes from the fatherland. I hear "We've done it!", hit F2, go to requisition an MG42 with W, (same as stop) and instead I hear a sound in context almost as terrifying as the sound bug...

no more building...

In lieu of ... sorry I can't remember his name, a player who's 1 LT ate up 500 munitions worth of .50 cal, I'm starting to suspect something very fishy about how orders are interpolated.

28 Apr 2015, 04:48 AM

I think they've claimed that this has been fixed a couple of patches ago. But fear not, it will be fixed in a couple of years.

PS: Maybe that's the reason the base building of USF and OKW is different, because they could not fix that :P
28 Apr 2015, 05:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Apr 2015, 04:48 AMRMMLz
I think they've claimed that this has been fixed a couple of patches ago. But fear not, it will be fixed in a couple of years.

PS: Maybe that's the reason the base building of USF and OKW is different, because they could not fix that :P

ughhhhh,

i had no idea it was documented, but that sounds like the sort of bug fix that relic enjoys implementing xD
28 Apr 2015, 05:30 AM

I'm not 100% positive about it being documented, but I think they somewhat mentioned it when they claimed that they have reduced the input delay (in-game lag). I remember one of streamers raged while he canceled his Infatrie Kompanie and it got destroyed (I think it was Luvnest).

Many many months ago I encountered something like that with Soviets, I wish I had the video. I ordered my Engis to build T2 (support weapon kompanya or whatever its name is), Engis moved to the location and the "building's ghost" appeared, but they did not build the goddamn building and I could not build another T2 building. This is weird as FUCK because the the Fuel and MP prices was also given, so I had to build T1 (pay again). then build T4 but the game ended and I lost. Simple as that.
28 Apr 2015, 06:02 AM
Patrion 28

yeah i've heard reports of it before and had it happen once myself.
28 Apr 2015, 06:35 AM
Benefactor 115

yep, they only changed the classic key from S, no real bugfixing https://trello.com/c/WhxMzjyg/195-s-key-destroys-completed-building
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★