Login

russian armor

American .30 heavy

28 Apr 2015, 15:04 PM
Senior Caster Badge

The 50cal should just be moved to T0 but required either T1 or T2 to be built for it to unlock, that will give USF an option to use combined arms if they go Captain.

Whilst we're at it a light mortar at T0 requiring an unlock would be amazing... whilst we're at it the same for OKW would be great to actually give the change for something other than just blobbing.
28 Apr 2015, 15:07 PM

So, shall we buff all 4-man weapon teams now?

I don't now but it feels like crew go hmg42 is more survivable.
28 Apr 2015, 21:34 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I don't now but it feels like crew go hmg42 is more survivable.

DPS between factions is balanced for the squad sizes, so the PFs are one of the toughest squads in the game save for Shocks and the 4-man Allied squads are basically made of glass.

Of course there are other factors in the equation such as cost and specific-range effectiveness to determine their true values, but nonetheless it should be the case that against bullets in general, a 4-man Axis squad is as survivable as a 6-man Allied squad.

And then squad bunching made 4-man Axis squads get wiped by the things that aren't bullets all the time anyway. :S
29 Apr 2015, 00:49 AM

Improve .50 cal, dont put in another unit to replace it.

I'd rather they replace the .50 cal with the .30 cal since the machine gun in no way reflects the performance of the historical gun. .50 cals have at least one documented occurrence where they penetrated the rear armor on an Panzer 4, to say nothing of what they could do to vehicles.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★