Login

russian armor

Next patch?

26 Apr 2015, 17:56 PM
Patrion 14

Does anyone know if relic said anything about next patch? would it be on this tuesday or will there be no more monthly patches?
26 Apr 2015, 18:07 PM
Donator 33

I didn't hear anything.

If they didn't announce anything there will be no patch. At least the last patches were announced by relic before they got released.
26 Apr 2015, 18:09 PM

As far as I'm aware. I think they only thing they've announced publicly is that next patch will contain the "mysterious" new faction. The invites for the alpha to test said "mysterious" faction will be the 28th, with the alpha opening up sometime after that.

I assume at least some balance changes will come through when the new faction goes live? But who knows. Maybe not. I don't think they've confirmed anything aside from Brits... I mean, new faction... yeah.

Edit: For clarification, and so that this post doesn't get invis'd no one from Relic or otherwise has said anything specific about which faction they're adding... but we all know it's Brits.
26 Apr 2015, 18:09 PM

I would imagine, from looking at past dates, they would be aiming for around October.
So settle in until then.
26 Apr 2015, 18:10 PM

Maybe in the next patch will be the new Commander to purchase in a shop steam and maybe it will be a large patch with new weapons armored vehicles and weapons such as the blitzkrieg 3
26 Apr 2015, 18:13 PM

"but we all know it's Brits." Ciez we all now its kitty kats faction !!

i think they will do like the last WFA launch a balance patch after going live maybe some emergency patches !!
26 Apr 2015, 18:15 PM

26 Apr 2015, 18:20 PM

Once upon a time there was new commanders and weapons and maybe it will be for you to download bitzkrieg mod similar to COH1
26 Apr 2015, 18:20 PM
Senior Editor Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Apr 2015, 18:09 PMCieZ
As far as I'm aware. I think they only thing they've announced publicly is that next patch will contain the "mysterious" new faction. The invites for the alpha to test said "mysterious" faction will be the 28th, with the alpha opening up sometime after that.

I assume at least some balance changes will come through when the new faction goes live? But who knows. Maybe not. I don't think they've confirmed anything aside from Brits... I mean, new faction... yeah.

Edit: For clarification, and so that this post doesn't get invis'd no one from Relic or otherwise has said anything specific about which faction they're adding... but we all know it's Brits.

Ciez, you're certain that alpha invites are going out on the 28th? I thought I remembered reading it was supposed to be today... but went looking earlier and couldn't find where I saw that date.

In a general note, I would also assume that the new faction is coming out at the end of June, just like WFA and CoH 2 launch. If they're doing a beta for the month of May, that would make sense. One month to tweak; maybe a month of open beta in June just like what Relic did for CoH 2's launch.

I would also assume that Relic is going to hold off on current balancing patches in preparation for the new faction and try to hurl all of the balance changes on us in one lump sum.
26 Apr 2015, 18:49 PM
Donator 11

"but we all know it's Brits." Ciez we all now its kitty kats faction !!

i think they will do like the last WFA launch a balance patch after going live maybe some emergency patches !!

lies, we know its the medic faction duh:snfCHVGame:

Edit: Also it def going to be the brits and it will probs be a multiplayer only faction with singleplayer content coming later like what they did with WFA.
26 Apr 2015, 19:01 PM

or maybe it should be the new DLC for the Soviet campaign in 1944 or operation Bagration with new armored cars and tanks, weapons
26 Apr 2015, 19:26 PM

Ciez, you're certain that alpha invites are going out on the 28th? I thought I remembered reading it was supposed to be today... but went looking earlier and couldn't find where I saw that date.

In a general note, I would also assume that the new faction is coming out at the end of June, just like WFA and CoH 2 launch. If they're doing a beta for the month of May, that would make sense. One month to tweak; maybe a month of open beta in June just like what Relic did for CoH 2's launch.

I would also assume that Relic is going to hold off on current balancing patches in preparation for the new faction and try to hurl all of the balance changes on us in one lump sum.

Yeah the 28th is when Cynthia said invites would go out, iirc.

And I think in the email it said by the 28th?
26 Apr 2015, 21:46 PM

im set for another 4 months of waiting. you should be too.
27 Apr 2015, 00:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Apr 2015, 18:49 PMMittens

lies, we know its the medic faction duh:snfCHVGame:

Edit: Also it def going to be the brits and it will probs be a multiplayer only faction with singleplayer content coming later like what they did with WFA.

yes i know it was to be expected !! I hope that milka cow come and play the alpha it me if i got invited OFC !!

27 Apr 2015, 06:19 AM

I think the next patch won't be a balancing one but brings new content.
27 Apr 2015, 07:27 AM

At least they should consider adding something new on the 8th of May on the occasion of the 70-year celebration of the end of WWII.
27 Apr 2015, 09:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Apr 2015, 07:27 AMApollo
At least they should consider adding something new on the 8th of May on the occasion of the 70-year celebration of the end of WWII.

Faceplate :foreveralone:
27 Apr 2015, 09:46 AM

Faceplate :foreveralone:
70 faceplates at least. :p
27 Apr 2015, 10:30 AM

It would be incredibly stupid to be stuck with these issues until October...

1) Russians horribly outperforming any other faction.
2) Call in meta not being bound to tech.
3) Useless Panzerwerfer/ 105mm.
4) King Tiger being too expensive for what it does.
5) Maxim, .50 cal being too weak.
6) SU-76, StuG being too weak.
7) PTRS spam.
27 Apr 2015, 10:33 AM

Permanently Banned
It would be incredibly stupid to be stuck with these issues until October...

1) Russians horribly outperforming any other faction.
2) Call in meta not being bound to tech.
3) Useless Panzerwerfer/ 105mm.
4) King Tiger being too expensive for what it does.
5) Maxim, .50 cal being too weak.
6) SU-76, StuG being too weak.
7) PTRS spam.

1. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
2. true
3. lel
4. lel x2
5. only .50 cal is up
6. ^
7. that's just a counter to op volks/grens/obers spam

+ I would add another thing to fix list:

kubel the gamebreaker.