Login

russian armor

USF Popcap bug?

28 Apr 2015, 17:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Apr 2015, 12:05 PMsamich

So easy and so much of a saver that literally nobody bothers to do it.

Most people are retarded and don't do smart things. The Sturmtiger is possibly in the top 5 units in the game but nobody uses it because it's "to hard".

In conclusion:

28 Apr 2015, 18:37 PM

Most people are retarded and don't do smart things. The Sturmtiger is possibly in the top 5 units in the game but nobody uses it because it's "to hard".

In conclusion:

Hahahaha I like your post! btw sometimes angaist blob I love to use SturmTiger and to do some micro isnt that hard.
28 Apr 2015, 18:49 PM

To be fair, what I normally do is bail out a priest crew and use a barrage or two to get any replacement rifle squads a bit of vet. I very much want the bail out kept the way it is for when I'm not rifle company.

And stand the major next to the priest so it vets up too.

All the vet.
30 Apr 2015, 09:30 AM

Show me one example of a high skill player bothering, not some terrible player deluding himself into thinking he's getting a meaningful advantage out of it.

Brachiaraidos's idea is totally legit though, i'm stealing it, I may even tell my friends I came up with it ;)
30 Apr 2015, 09:58 AM

It's still not a bug, just saying. A bug would be if they could buy more tanks whilst still having 100+ pop cap active.

which is effectively what is occurring, and why it's an issue. this is one of the reasons i would be terrified of "an" pershing.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★