Login

russian armor

Conversion abilities destroy flow

17 Apr 2015, 08:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 07:57 AMKatitof

Yes, kudos for him, I'm not saying word against that.
But he have also shown to everyone the level of skill he presents, he can beat a bad player who steps in his own molos and incendiary, but looses to 200-400 rank player without even contest, if that doesn't prove that he got carried hard, then I don't know what will, ESPECIALLY considering the ranks, game modes and experience with all factions of team who carried him.

He'll get to top 100 or even 200 by himself or with team mates of similar skill to his, I'll accept it.
He gets carried by players who are actually on top 100-200 level, no, that won't convince anyone who isn't axis die hard fanboy.

Oz is not a bad player. He admited he didn't play at his best that day, while Alex played quite well. Blob or no blob, at least he was focused and didn't make mistakes. Queen is a good player and has alot of experience in 1v1s but is drawn back hard by his attitude. I am curious how he reacts when getting beaten. Probably not to well.
17 Apr 2015, 08:37 AM

I know what kind f player Oz is, believe me, my jaw dropped after seeing the game and that surely wasn't what I expected.

Besides you've missed my point entirely, it doesn't matter who he beat or who he have lost to, Alex claims allies are easy mode, yet is completely unable to prove it without being carried hard by incomparably better then him players. He'll achieve that by himself(1v1, 2v2 at with someone on his level, playing with randumbs) then he will actually prove his argument.

If he is unable to do so, then its just another bs coming from him.

Nothing more, nothing less to it really.
17 Apr 2015, 09:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 05:42 AMGiaA

Not true, if good 1v1 players played 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 they would dominate those modes as well. This has been proven everytime 2 1v1 players teamed up. (Siberian+VonIvan, Ciez+OMGPop etc, Jesulin dominated in 2v2 just like in 1v1). The only aspect that only exists in team games is teamplay all the other things you mentioned are just as important in 1v1.

I lost 1v1s vs all of the above but won every 2v2. All I say.
17 Apr 2015, 13:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 08:37 AMKatitof
I know what kind f player Oz is, believe me, my jaw dropped after seeing the game and that surely wasn't what I expected.

Besides you've missed my point entirely, it doesn't matter who he beat or who he have lost to, Alex claims allies are easy mode, yet is completely unable to prove it without being carried hard by incomparably better then him players. He'll achieve that by himself(1v1, 2v2 at with someone on his level, playing with randumbs) then he will actually prove his argument.

If he is unable to do so, then its just another bs coming from him.

Nothing more, nothing less to it really.

I never said Allies are easy mode. I have pointed out before that it's not as hard to play Allies as a lot of people think it is.

And I'm sure if you ask Porygon or Siu they will assert they would not let me along for the ride unless I could carry my weight.
17 Apr 2015, 13:38 PM

And I'd say Porygon have pulled a master troll with this one.
17 Apr 2015, 14:16 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 08:27 AMJohnnyB

Oz is not a bad player. He admited he didn't play at his best that day, while Alex played quite well. Blob or no blob, at least he was focused and didn't make mistakes. Queen is a good player and has alot of experience in 1v1s but is drawn back hard by his attitude. I am curious how he reacts when getting beaten. Probably not to well.

Queen is the type that quits the minute it seems like someone is better or has an advantage,or he doesn't like the map
17 Apr 2015, 17:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 13:38 PMKatitof
And I'd say Porygon have pulled a master troll with this one.

:foreveralone:
17 Apr 2015, 17:36 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 09:06 AMFridod

I lost 1v1s vs all of the above but won every 2v2. All I say.

Outliners results don't make any detriment on the statement that they still dominate those modes.
17 Apr 2015, 20:15 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 07:24 AMJohnnyB
Gladly. Build fuel caches and do what allied do best: lots of medium tanks. AS SOVIET, you have even more options, they have excellent balistics - just for instance, Katiusha does ring any bell? Ya know, you won't expect vehicles from CAS users. Not more than one tank maybe. And if you tell me that with your T34s / shermanns + balistics/mines you cannot nullify Ostheer's blob, no matter how many shrecks it has, and that you cannot retain the capping advantage, then the issue is not the CAS doctrine, sorry for that.

There's kind of a reason for people complaining about the doctrine on team games...like how being you being tankless isn't as big of a disadvantage when you aren't the only player on your team.

Not to mention your map-control can take a bit of a nosedive when suddenly the CAS player is basically tripping LMG42s. As well, plenty of munitions can mean plenty of Tellers to prevent medium spam.
20 Apr 2015, 07:35 AM

Queen is the type that quits the minute it seems like someone is better or has an advantage,or he doesn't like the map

Somehow I just knew he doesn't stand to be outplayed.
20 Apr 2015, 07:55 AM

It was probably mentioned earlier in the thread but Conversion ability has a exponential impact with the number of players.
It loops with Napalm's question on improving 4vs4 meta, all resources need to be cut down. You can't say 1vs and 4vs4 are the same meta/game if you artificially increase any resource income in 4vs4 by multiplicating the number of resource points.

Two solutions:
Apply a resource penalty income to 3vs3 and 4vs4 mods to match 1vs1 natural income.
Modify any 3vs3 and 4vs4 map to reduce their number of points.

In fact I strongly believe if reducing the resource income would balance the game in those mods more than anything else.
20 Apr 2015, 07:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 20:15 PMVuther

There's kind of a reason for people complaining about the doctrine on team games...like how being you being tankless isn't as big of a disadvantage when you aren't the only player on your team.

Not to mention your map-control can take a bit of a nosedive when suddenly the CAS player is basically tripping LMG42s. As well, plenty of munitions can mean plenty of Tellers to prevent medium spam.

No matter of how much amo you have, you still won't be able to have lmgs for all your grens, schrecks for all your pzgrens, rifle nades, air strikes, bundle grenades, flamers etc etc... AND tellers. You just can't. You will still have to chose what you will buy with your converted amo. And I don't believe having zero vehicles on the field will be that inspired. So you won't convert your every drop of fuel I can assure you. You will usualy have at least one sdkfz for reinforcements on the field or you will have a panther. No tanks means that when you have one, that need to be a real tank so your choise won't be made from Tier 3. And in order to reach Panther you will need some fuel. Even for that sdkfz you will need teching, Tier 2 and the vehicle, of course.
20 Apr 2015, 08:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Apr 2015, 07:55 AMJohnnyB

No matter of how much amo you have, you still won't be able to have lmgs for all your grens, schrecks for all your pzgrens, rifle nades, air strikes, bundle grenades, flamers etc etc... AND tellers. You just can't. You will still have to chose what you will buy with your converted amo. And I don't believe having zero vehicles on the field will be that inspired. So you won't convert your every drop of fuel I can assure you. You will usualy have at least one sdkfz for reinforcements on the field or you will have a panther. No tanks means that when you have one, that need to be a real tank so your choise won't be made from Tier 3. And in order to reach Panther you will need some fuel. Even for that sdkfz you will need teching, Tier 2 and the vehicle, of course.

Yes you do. Maybe you don't realize it but in 4vs4, you have enough of it.
And going panther is a wrong decision with this doctrine, Pz4 (1 or 2) are more than enough if supported by Shrecks and more deadly with Air strikes. But in 4vs4, it is only if you wish use a tank to play with :D
20 Apr 2015, 10:26 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Apr 2015, 08:07 AMEsxile

Yes you do. Maybe you don't realize it but in 4vs4, you have enough of it.
And going panther is a wrong decision with this doctrine, Pz4 (1 or 2) are more than enough if supported by Shrecks and more deadly with Air strikes. But in 4vs4, it is only if you wish use a tank to play with :D

I don't realize how it is in 4v4 because I never play such a mess ( I apologize to 4v4 fans) but what I can say from my experience, is that on large maps (meaning some 2v2 maps, almost all 3v3 maps and I imagine all 4v4 maps) if you don't build vehicles = you are disadvantaged because the distances you have to walk with your ostheer infantry which has no forward retreat point. Have fun fighting 1 or 2 IS2s, ISU or 85s with your dual P4 with or without air strikes to support them. And even if your mates support you with vehicles you won't be able to support them all the times they need, because 50% of battle you will march from your base to the frontline or from your current position to the position where you have to reach to support your mates.

Please do not exagerate the effectiveness of CAS. It's a nice doctrine, it's efficient, it's powerfull, but it has enough dizadvantages in order not to be OP.
20 Apr 2015, 12:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Apr 2015, 10:26 AMJohnnyB

I don't realize how it is in 4v4 because I never play such a mess ( I apologize to 4v4 fans) but what I can say from my experience, is that on large maps (meaning some 2v2 maps, almost all 3v3 maps and I imagine all 4v4 maps) if you don't build vehicles = you are disadvantaged because the distances you have to walk with your ostheer infantry which has no forward retreat point. Have fun fighting 1 or 2 IS2s, ISU or 85s with your dual P4 with or without air strikes to support them. And even if your mates support you with vehicles you won't be able to support them all the times they need, because 50% of battle you will march from your base to the frontline or from your current position to the position where you have to reach to support your mates.

Please do not exagerate the effectiveness of CAS. It's a nice doctrine, it's efficient, it's powerfull, but it has enough dizadvantages in order not to be OP.

Since you don't realize, just don't talk about it. You have absolutely no idea how works 4vs4 games and you dare come to people and tell them what to do in situations they are facing and you not.
CAS doctrine is balanced in 1vs and 2vs2 but 4vs4 not. And you have no argument neither experience to bring contraction to this statement.
20 Apr 2015, 18:51 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 07:50 AMJohnnyB

He allready earned respect answering to 2 challanges here which I didn't see you (or me) doing, so he has the right to post his opinions or write anything he wants. You don't like it, don't read it, it's simple.

He lost mine. I stomped him. And no. his "opinions" dont matter.

It abviuos the way he got to those 3v3 ranks are either or both of these two reasons:

1. He is playing during North american hours where players are generally trash

2. he got carried by better players
21 Apr 2015, 07:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Apr 2015, 12:27 PMEsxile

Since you don't realize, just don't talk about it. You have absolutely no idea how works 4vs4 games and you dare come to people and tell them what to do in situations they are facing and you not.
CAS doctrine is balanced in 1vs and 2vs2 but 4vs4 not. And you have no argument neither experience to bring contraction to this statement.

Well to bad, because I would have apreciated a more elaborate and sustained answer to what I said (which was argumented and sustained). People use to hide behind such answers like you wrote when they are out of arguments. Oh well, I asked to much it seems.
21 Apr 2015, 07:58 AM

He lost mine. I stomped him. And no. his "opinions" dont matter.

It abviuos the way he got to those 3v3 ranks are either or both of these two reasons:

1. He is playing during North american hours where players are generally trash

2. he got carried by better players

Well this should not be to bad, I mean you don't have respect for anyone anyway, do you?
21 Apr 2015, 08:01 AM

ROFL, trollqueen still fighting hard of this e-penis war?
21 Apr 2015, 09:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Apr 2015, 07:55 AMJohnnyB

Well to bad, because I would have apreciated a more elaborate and sustained answer to what I said (which was argumented and sustained). People use to hide behind such answers like you wrote when they are out of arguments. Oh well, I asked to much it seems.

Play 4vs4 and get your own answers, but its probably too much for you, better to call 4vs4 players low skilled scum that have no idea what's the problem with a doctrine in their game mod.

Btw, It took you an entire day to formulate your answer and try to keep your dignity in your reply? :foreveralone:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★