Login

russian armor

How are you supposed to counter Guards Motor as OKW?

1 Jun 2015, 23:22 PM

1) Preserve units
2) get AA halftrack
3) get Stuka
4) get jpz4 (+mines) and (Shrecks)and (Puma optional)

1; demos/mines and 120 wipes your boys
2; guards + ATG kills it
3; then have zero fuel left for JP4 and get rekt by T-34-85s...well done!
16 Jul 2015, 01:55 AM

I honestly, would love some answers to this. This just annoying as hell, four games against guard motors today and I lost all four of them. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. They have cons all over the place, so built an AA, guards come with a thousands PTRS rifles, and the AA is now useless. But on top of that for some reason PTRS are also really good at killing infantry to. SO they counter my infantry, and my light vehicles. Plus you have about what two t85s looming on the horizon. If you stop to make a flak, or a puma you're never going to have a panther before they come out. I'm sorry I'm just really frustrated, I've just hit a wall today and no matter what I do it doesn't seem to make a difference. There are always more cons then volks, there are always more PTRS rifles than a AA half track can handle. And all they have to do is focus on fuel. They can ignore everything and just lock down fuel points from you as OKW and you will never get a vehicle out.
16 Jul 2015, 06:29 AM

I honestly, would love some answers to this. This just annoying as hell, four games against guard motors today and I lost all four of them. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. They have cons all over the place, so built an AA, guards come with a thousands PTRS rifles, and the AA is now useless. But on top of that for some reason PTRS are also really good at killing infantry to. SO they counter my infantry, and my light vehicles. Plus you have about what two t85s looming on the horizon. If you stop to make a flak, or a puma you're never going to have a panther before they come out. I'm sorry I'm just really frustrated, I've just hit a wall today and no matter what I do it doesn't seem to make a difference. There are always more cons then volks, there are always more PTRS rifles than a AA half track can handle. And all they have to do is focus on fuel. They can ignore everything and just lock down fuel points from you as OKW and you will never get a vehicle out.

Best advice right now is to wait for upcoming patch.
25 Jul 2015, 17:05 PM
Admin Red  Badge

The 21st July patch basically removed this problem from the game. Guards are not as strong as last patch and the other two problems - 120mm Mortar and T34/85 call in - are also fixed: 120mm Mortar was weakened in June I think and T34/85 is bound to tech 4 structure now and do not come in a pack of two as call in.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★