Login

russian armor

It feels like EVERYONE in 2v2 is better than me

13 Apr 2015, 04:05 AM

http://www.coh2.org/replay/33450/everyone-is-better-than-me-at-this-game

This is a match where I didn't lose a SINGLE unit, micro'd my units well, had a vet3 sniper with over 40 kills, and STILL lost the match. I don't know what to do anymore, it's like I've played this game 9 years and I still suck ass at it. I don't know. Maybe I should just uninstall coh2 and play something, because when you dedicate 9 years to playing coh1 and coh2 as my favorite game of all time and I still suck, whats the point in playing? Rather play pick up sticks with my buttcheeks then play rounds where I don't lose a single unit yet I still lose the match anyways.

I ended the round with 99 kills and 44 deaths, and yet I was STILL getting pushed off the map DESPITE that.

I was about to build a panther when the round ended, but my partner had already dropped.
13 Apr 2015, 06:21 AM

Ok, first of all, very good game. Congrats you did not lose a single squad, but let's get to the point.

Sometimes you were blobbing to hard which ended up with one howi shells landing in the middle of your blob which caused mass retreat.

One you made healing bunker, you could make haltruck to get healing + reinforcing. That whould be helpful.

But the biggest issue here was that you were very defensively. The whole initiative belonged to them. You were just reacting on their moves defending points. You have taken fuel, one VP and you were good. You did not push them. For example, they have all point on the north side AND 2 in the sout side. Why not make it different like you have all south points and 2 north points? You did not make attempt to get those 2 points next to fuel which ended up with battle for fuel and ammo point rather than battle for north VPs or cut off near base.

Why you made two T4s?

And your teammate was floating MP yet not fuel caches.

And you know why Hannibal did not conquer Rome? Because he could not forge his win into victory. Just like you in this game. You have won engagements but you did not use them to push and hold another wave one point forward. They constantly had more points than you and whole initiative belonged to them. Defensive game styl is good but only when you have advantage in points.

:)
meh
21 Apr 2015, 12:59 PM

Since when did Halftracks provide healing?
21 Apr 2015, 13:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Apr 2015, 12:59 PMmeh
Since when did Halftracks provide healing?

read closer, it says "One you made healing bunker, you could make haltruck to get healing + reinforcing. That whould be helpful."

as in made a healing bunker, you could get a halftrack to also have reinforcing
21 Apr 2015, 13:51 PM

Permanently Banned
Well SuperJew I'm glad you've finally admitted it.

If you had a solid KDR and you still got pushed off the map (and got VP'd out) then either you were carrying your teammate very hard and he wasn't help you at all, or you simply weren't being aggressive enough and prioritizing what territory to take. In the case of this replay, since your teammate was JellyD0nut, the former is very likely. Also part of the problem may be that Bystraya Voda is imo pretty imbalanced for Axis, and kinda favors Allies, particularly USF once they get Shermans.

I'll take a look at the replay and reply again after watching.
21 Apr 2015, 13:56 PM

Permanently Banned
Nevermind, replay is from last patch. :/
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 53
Germany 33
United States 4
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias