Login

russian armor

What about su-76?

13 Apr 2015, 22:15 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

the 34/76 needs a buff against infantry (better AoE) coupled with the swap. the idea being that t3 has a tough AI vehicle pair with a weaker (hp/armour wise) AT vehicle while t4 has a tough AT vehicle coupled with a weaker AI vehicle. there's also differentiation between the two tiers with their respective 3rd units, infantry support in one and artillery in the other.

T34 can have miracle shots, increasing AOE is not the way to go. The 'bug fix' where the reload was too long should be removed. The t34 was in a good spot then.
13 Apr 2015, 22:54 PM
Patrion 28

Why do people want the T34 infantry sniping back? The AoE is fine, it's just the reload that needs fixing.

i don't. i put in "less lethal aoe" originally and then edited it out. i want it to do consistent damage to infantry in the ~~40 damage range. i want this for all aoe though.

original post edited to clarify.

T34 can have miracle shots, increasing AOE is not the way to go. The 'bug fix' where the reload was too long should be removed. The t34 was in a good spot then.

that would work too. the basic idea is that the t34 deals with infantry and tanks damage while su76 barrages and deals with vehicles too heavy for the 34/76
16 Apr 2015, 04:57 AM

This guy gets it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

South Africa 2
United States 2
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %