Login

russian armor

"You have been disconnected"

5 Apr 2015, 12:12 PM

Anyone else keep getting this after the newest patch? (March 31st)

I never had this issue before it, I cannot search in automatch alone or make my own lobby for it.
I have to join a friends lobby and have them search, ergo cannot play the game at all as intended.
Cheers Relic :/

Restarted PC, router, etc. None of that works, and no I do not keep losing my connection every few seconds, I can constantly get successful pings to the outside network such as google, etc so I am not getting any kind of packet or connection loss - maybe to relic servers but not in general.
5 Apr 2015, 12:18 PM

I get this message randomly every once in a while, but when I get it everything else still works.
I guess it has something to do with relics servers, but it´s too random and it happens not often enough to be sure...
7 Apr 2015, 13:15 PM

i get it when searching for a game takes too long, but i can get a game every now and then
27 May 2015, 18:01 PM

Yes, I have been unable to get into a game on my own since shortly after the most recent patch was released. About 1 minute after entering the "Automatch vs. Players" or the "Create Custom Game" screen, I get booted to the main menu with the message "You have been disconnected". I've verified the game cache, reinstalled completely, etc. and nothing seems to help. However, if I join a friend's lobby, I have zero problems and can play as normal.
29 May 2015, 22:59 PM

Anyone else keep getting this after the newest patch? (March 31st)

I never had this issue before it, I cannot search in automatch alone or make my own lobby for it.
I have to join a friends lobby and have them search, ergo cannot play the game at all as intended.
Cheers Relic :/

Restarted PC, router, etc. None of that works, and no I do not keep losing my connection every few seconds, I can constantly get successful pings to the outside network such as google, etc so I am not getting any kind of packet or connection loss - maybe to relic servers but not in general.

Hey, I just solved a similar problem by following this:

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/faq-known-issues/29785-network-connection-troubleshooting

For me, whitelisting the Battle Server IP address (54.209.64.161) and opening the TCP ports (27015-27030) in the advanced settings of Windows Firewall solved the issue. Hope this helps!
30 May 2015, 06:55 AM

Follow @Rarharg's solution, and also search for "Steam PvP Port Forwarding". Some times, firewalls, softwares or even your ISP block some ports.
17 Jun 2015, 18:32 PM

I'm having a similar problem. As of late I can join a game and play for quite a while and then suddenly the connection just drops out and then I'm out of the game. I can then reconnect instantly but this is seriously messing up my games.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 47
unknown 12
Germany 8
unknown 3
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L