Login

russian armor

Infantry company commander build order?

28 Mar 2015, 17:12 PM
Donator 11

i am using this commander currently and dont really know what to build, e.g. do i get a scott or wait for the priest?

can someone please suggest a build order?
28 Mar 2015, 17:34 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Mar 2015, 17:12 PMTrianq
i am using this commander currently and dont really know what to build, e.g. do i get a scott or wait for the priest?

Wouldnt recommend this against ostheer,other commanders are better against ostheer.

I only use infantry against OKW.

4 Rifles
Captain
Grenades and AT Guns
Equip M1919s at 3 CP
NO STUART.
Major

Sherman,Then another sherman,then jackson,then priest(so its protected well before you call it.)

No need for a scott.

dont forget to supervise with Captain or your first sherman will arrive noticeably later than normal
28 Mar 2015, 17:46 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

There are several approaches. A good opening is to go for 4 Riflemen to take full advantage out of the LMG Upgrade later. From here there are two solid build orders:

This is more of an aggressive approach. Get a LT. If you realize you can contain your opponent well, then go for a fast Major tech into a Sherman. If you have trouble early on, go for a M20 or AA HT instead before teching any further.

This is the safer way. Get a Captain. The good thing is that you have access to AT guns this way. Depending on the situation you can get a Pak Howitzer (if Opponent plays very defensively and you need indirect fire immediately) or an AT gun to deal with vehicles. I recommend not going for the Stuart and instead saving for Major tech.

do i get a scott or wait for the priest?

Completely depends on the situation. If you are planning to go for the Priest you don't really need a Scott, stick to the Sherman and the Jackson.

Hope that helps.
28 Mar 2015, 17:51 PM

Permanently Banned
+1 to cookiesncream's & luvnest's replies.

If you're going Cpt, I suggest investing in a pack howitzer should you have the spare MP for it, but don't short your riflemen's reinforcing just to save for it. They are very effective vs infantry units not in green cover, as well as for attacking OKW trucks.
28 Mar 2015, 17:57 PM
Donator 11

30 Mar 2015, 08:56 AM

Dont go straight priest, you need sufficient defense for it first or it'll get run down.
2 Apr 2015, 18:02 PM

I have to say, the half-track mortar is really impressive now after that patch. It shot more accurately and with the phosphorus barrage is quite complete right now. His vet ability is also really good.

I wasn't using this commander but now it will probably be my backbone one on every match if I don't need anything else specifically.
2 Apr 2015, 18:31 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Apr 2015, 18:02 PMEsxile
I have to say, the half-track mortar is really impressive now after that patch. It shot more accurately and with the phosphorus barrage is quite complete right now. His vet ability is also really good.

I wasn't using this commander but now it will probably be my backbone one on every match if I don't need anything else specifically.

Agreed. The mortar halftrack buff is HUGE. I like to think of it like a cheap pack howitzer thats really mobile now.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★