Login

russian armor

Incidental arty (Shock Frontline Doc)

Should it be removed from the shock frontline doc?
Option Distribution Votes
28%
72%
Total votes: 18
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
25 Mar 2015, 10:51 AM

This ability should be removed from this doc. Countering the IS2 is impossible without Pak and PGrens support and this arty completely neutralizes all counters to the almighty IS2.

edit: lolcake, is that you?

No. I'm your mama's sugar daddy.
25 Mar 2015, 10:55 AM
Patrion 15

Absolutely not.

I can think of dozens of counters to the IS2 - Tiger, Panther, Paks, Jagdpanzer IV (to name a few)... all of which are either immune to fire OR can be moved when you see the tell tail red smoke.

With the exception of the Pak 43 - which you don't really need to counter the IS2.
25 Mar 2015, 10:56 AM

Don't remove anything from the game....except for bugs, glitches etc.

25 Mar 2015, 10:58 AM

Tiger, Panther, Paks, Jagdpanzer IV (to name a few)... all of which are either immune to fire OR can be moved when you see the tell tail red smoke.

None of them capable of hard countering the IS2. And BTW, the PAK can't fire while moving. ;)

No. I'm your mama's sugar daddy.
25 Mar 2015, 11:06 AM

None of them capable of hard countering the IS2. And BTW, the PAK can't fire while moving. ;)

Hard counters are easy to use and if you want one, take Elephant.
Soft counters require basic skills, they are not braindead.
Tiger, Panther or Jadgpanzer are soft counters agasint IS2.

If you are afraid of incendiary strike, keep Paks separeted so only 1 will be in range.

By the way it would be nice to show us replay of a game where it was hurting you so much :)
25 Mar 2015, 11:06 AM

Don't forget to take out fragmantation run on assault support and light artillery on mechanized since those kill at guns as well which allies need to kill tigers. I'm sure you'll agree since you obviously want things to be well balanced on both sides, right.
25 Mar 2015, 11:11 AM

I honestly find Incend arty in conjunction with KV8 and IS2 overkill. I mean, its so easy to move your IS2 and clear your opponents paks with this..

inb4 fanboy accusations, i play soviets the most.
25 Mar 2015, 11:12 AM

If you are afraid of incendiary strike, keep Paks separeted to only 1 will be in range.

By the way it would be nice to show us replay of a game where it was hurting you so much :)

Yes very afraid.

The hurt was so stronk I can't concentrate enough to find the replay.

25 Mar 2015, 11:32 AM

If not the star itself, its definitely a relative. Definitely blinded by double standards.
He just made a thread about conscripts, weakest and worst scaling inf in game being op.

And regarding the actual topic I'll simply +1 Omega_Warrior as he pretty much said it all.
25 Mar 2015, 11:34 AM

Who is this celebrity everyone is talking about. I'm just giving suggestion to fix this trashy lackluster faction (OSTHEER).
25 Mar 2015, 11:51 AM

Lolcake a celebrity, now *that* is funny. He was just a biased fanboy who was hilariously bad at arguing.

On topic, Incendiary is fine. No different than any other barrage. As long as you are paying attention, there is enough time to move AT guns.
25 Mar 2015, 12:14 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

A thread which starts in this fashion is not a serious Balance thread. Moved.
25 Mar 2015, 18:20 PM

Well, no, it should not be removed. However, the one and only thing in the OH arsenal that reliably counters an IS-2 is ...drumroll....an Elephant. The Panther, if it wasnt nonexistant in 1v1 in the first place, contains the IS-2 more or less. The ach-so vaunted Pak/Tiger combo does not cut it against Shock Rifle.
25 Mar 2015, 18:36 PM

"Incidental" What the fuck, did anyone rename my thread?
Cat
25 Mar 2015, 18:44 PM

I wouldn't go as far as to remove it, it's just a nousance but not overpowered. If it was to be changed, atleast make the AOE a bit smaller or increase the time required for it to be dropped. I dont have a big problem with the ability.
25 Mar 2015, 19:32 PM

I have to wonder how some of the people that have inhabited this forum, at one time or another, manage to function in the real world...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS