Login

russian armor

Change Vehicle Starting Crew

24 Mar 2015, 08:32 AM

The title says it all. I have this "new" vehicle and made a custom vehicle crew for it. I'm just wondering how I change the starting crew. Any help is appreciated.
24 Mar 2015, 14:33 PM
Honorary Member Badge

The vehicle entity (ebp) has a recrewable_ext, you can specify the driver_squad_blueprint there.

The crew squad (sbp) has a can_recrew_abandoned_option in squad_combat_behaviour_ext. Select "is_mobile_driver_option" and then add your (or the existing) ability for bailing out.
24 Mar 2015, 21:18 PM

Thank you much appreciated. Still getting used to the "new" mod tool and slight differences compared to Corsix Mod Tool.
27 Mar 2015, 07:48 AM

Ok, so now I have a little problem and trying to figure out how to fix it. I got the "custom" squad to be the starting drivers of the tank. But when I upgrade to .50 cal HMG the turret gunner doesn't show. Any ideas?
27 Mar 2015, 13:30 PM
Honorary Member Badge

The title says it all. I have this "new" vehicle and made a custom vehicle crew for it. I'm just wondering how I change the starting crew. Any help is appreciated.

Which vehicle are you using as a base? If its .abp does not reference the M2HB gunner, you will not be able to get it to work. However, if it does, make sure to add the animator to the crew_ext like other similar vehicles.
28 Mar 2015, 04:44 AM

The .abp file does reference the M2HMG. So I just change the animator to the crew_ext?
28 Mar 2015, 04:45 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Well, look at other vehicles that also have M2HB gunners, and copy the gunner from their crew_ext to the crew_ext of your new vehicle.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★