Login

russian armor

B4 Safe Spots?

23 Mar 2015, 14:20 PM

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any maps that have obstacles that the B4 can't shoot through or destroy, creating an effective shield for the OKW medic truck?

It does get a bit old to instantly lose your entire army in the blink of an eye when you thought you were actually retreating them out of danger. I'm aware you can revert your retreat point to your HQ, but a forward safe point would really aid map control.
23 Mar 2015, 14:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Mar 2015, 14:20 PMCyanara
I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any maps that have obstacles that the B4 can't shoot through or destroy, creating an effective shield for the OKW medic truck?

It does get a bit old to instantly lose your entire army in the blink of an eye when you thought you were actually retreating them out of danger. I'm aware you can revert your retreat point to your HQ, but a forward safe point would really aid map control.

To be honest, I belive there is not any safe spot. Maybe just next to big budiling but B4 will crush it so...

Forward safe point really aids in map control, which is obvious advantage for OKW and USF but it's also very risky when facing B4, ML20 or 120mm, high risk (sometimes) - high reward (always) :)

And actually, Im killing entire army, when OKW player A-moves 5 squads all the time, faces MGs, insta pin whole blob, retreat, wipe.

When Im facing OKW player who is not blobbing (he does not move entire army with one button which means he is not force to retreat entire army - just 1-2 squads, not 5-6) B4 won't wipe whole army.

Just yesterday... 5 squads with A-move and insta retreat. And again, A-move -> insta retreat of all units. After 5-6 waves like that I was able to build B4 -> 21 models wiped :drool:

I belive this might be a way out for everyone who loses entire army because of 1 shell - don't make A-move with 6 squads and then retreat them all at once :)
That's best I can figure out right now :)
23 Mar 2015, 14:47 PM

The best way to counter it is not buy a retreat point at all... in this way your units will be spread out if you gonna heal them near the truck and your losses will be minimal.

As far as I know there is no safe point, at least I haven't found it.
23 Mar 2015, 15:20 PM

Permanently Banned
Its effectively the hand of God. So no, always keep your entire army moving. Annoyiing yes but the wipes cost you the game so you have no choice.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 22
Germany 634

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment