Login

russian armor

OST Panzerwerfer: Truly Underpowered

PAGES (10)down
28 Mar 2015, 15:16 PM

ppl just tend to get it when they dominate the match otherwise theres no point to buy that, u know its not a unit that will save ur match
29 Mar 2015, 17:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Mar 2015, 15:16 PMFishy
ppl just tend to get it when they dominate the match otherwise theres no point to buy that, u know its not a unit that will save ur match

Taking team games for instance, We see a FHQ it never enters our minds "Lets get a werfer"
No its "X player rush's a Stuka, While we try to MG pin it/Flame pio/MHT it down"

Its expensive but like i said before just put it back to its original amount of rockets fired,
And then if it needs more or less then do it from there.

More health wont fix it's problems. Its problems is two fold;

- It comes out too late (Expense due to Wehrmacht teching)

- It doesn't do enough damage to defensive strong points when it dose hit the field,
On average i feel for it to be reliable at killing kampanya defensive strong points i need three of them.

29 Mar 2015, 17:47 PM

The Panzerwerfer was perfect right after the release in 2013. Why did they have to fiddle around with it? Just reverse it to its old state and increase the fuel cost to 100.
29 Mar 2015, 17:49 PM

The Panzerwerfer was perfect right after the release in 2013. Why did they have to fiddle around with it? Just reverse it to its old state and increase the fuel cost to 100.

Probably because 40sec cooldown coupled with precise alpha strike was not really as balanced as you believe.
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS