Login

russian armor

RELIC-how about you tell us what is in the march 31 patch!

PAGES (11)down
18 Mar 2015, 02:44 AM

No she didn't, your talking complete bull shit. She didn't say a single word about the content of the upcoming patch. She was asked multiple times and every single time she said that the only info she could share was the date. It was almost comical how little she had to say about. Here is the stream:
http://www.twitch.tv/relicentertainment/v/3866820

Please give me the time stamp that he said that

March 31rst won't reveal everything that we're working on. There is still lots in progress, things come in stages.

And so far there has been nothing, Cynthia refused to comment on the upcoming patch and every person who has dealt with Relic has said to prepare to get disappointed. Perhaps it's wishfill thinking on my part they might be focusing on reworking units and balance, but the vibe Iv gotten from them (as well as the leaks) is that the next patch won't bring new content in the form of a new faction.

They did hint at more maps being released, but weather that counts as new content is up to you.
18 Mar 2015, 03:14 AM
Patrion 14

so just big fat balance patch i guess.
18 Mar 2015, 03:25 AM
Patrion 15

And so far there has been nothing, Cynthia refused to comment on the upcoming patch and every person who has dealt with Relic has said to prepare to get disappointed. Perhaps it's wishfill thinking on my part they might be focusing on reworking units and balance, but the vibe Iv gotten from them (as well as the leaks) is that the next patch won't bring new content in the form of a new faction.

They did hint at more maps being released, but weather that counts as new content is up to you.

When they streamed Cynthia said that 100% the next patch will not contain new content, but will instead be a balance "focused" patch.

My only point was that this post is a complete fabrication. We have no idea what the next patch will bring, so why go around saying that it's going to be a balance patch? I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a warspoils/in game currency system being implemented along with some maps. I'm hoping for a balance patch though, because I don't think I can handle any more OKW.
18 Mar 2015, 03:32 AM
Patrion 14

Yes, I can't wait for the balance that we may finally get.

Obers increased to 5-man squad to stop squad wiping.

Jackson damage increased to 100000. Penetration set to 1/1/1.

6 Months to next Patch. :}
18 Mar 2015, 04:12 AM

Yes, I can't wait for the balance that we may finally get.

Obers increased to 5-man squad to stop squad wiping.

Jackson damage increased to 100000. Penetration set to 1/1/1.

6 Months to next Patch. :}

yes!!! hard counter to the kubel is here gents!!! :foreveralone:

I have lost all confidence in Relic to deliver. Something tells me that if they're so scared that they've hidden everything behind an NDA, then deep down they must know that something is wrong...
18 Mar 2015, 05:20 AM

I remember asking Cynthia during the stream if she can AT LEAST tell us if the next patch is a balance patch or not, but I was told that that too, is under NDA.

Like Festive said, we have no of knowing if it's even a balance patch or not. For all we know, it could be just another AA campaign fix. :foreveralone:
18 Mar 2015, 05:25 AM
Donator 11

I don't get how you guys can put so much hope into a company that has only let the community down time and time again. We'll either get a balance patch or content patch that's game breaking, which will lead to a string of equally NDA'd patches in the future.
18 Mar 2015, 05:53 AM
Patrion 14

I don't get how you guys can put so much hope into a company that has only let the community down time and time again. We'll either get a balance patch or content patch that's game breaking, which will lead to a string of equally NDA'd patches in the future.

considering how far the game has come, i think we can be at least hopeful. especially seeing how the last march patch was a big leap in the right direction (relatively if nothing else). i feel the recent months were the lowest Relic has ever been for me. If this patch does not deliver, I honestly think I would play this game considerably less.
18 Mar 2015, 06:23 AM

Associations that I have sometime with these forums:

18 Mar 2015, 06:27 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

RIP Luvnest. We weren't worthy.
18 Mar 2015, 06:59 AM

March wasn't auspicious for a patch in 2014. Why would it be in 2015? Anyway, why the hell are you so displeased with this lack of info? What, you all wanna rant with no reason on these forums about things that you didn't even tested? I sincerely hope Relic doesn't leak anything about the new patch. Anyway there will be enough morons that will whine since the first second after patch release, before even test the game and I'm pretty sure about it.
18 Mar 2015, 07:25 AM
Patrion 15

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Mar 2015, 05:53 AMpigsoup

considering how far the game has come, i think we can be at least hopeful. especially seeing how the last march patch was a big leap in the right direction (relatively if nothing else). i feel the recent months were the lowest Relic has ever been for me. If this patch does not deliver, I honestly think I would play this game considerably less.

I'm right there with you Pigsoup. The feeling is the exact same as the fall of 2013 when MG42 spam was out of control and infantry combat was incredibly dull. The march deployment patch really changed the game for the better, even if it took a couple of months to get the balance in check. I think we have reason to be hopeful but ffs OKW is going to be such a difficult faction to balance in the long run.
18 Mar 2015, 07:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Mar 2015, 00:05 AMNapalm
I heard that its going to piss both Allied and Axis off. That is a win win for me. Here is hoping for a whole new Meta.

Ostheer nerf is coming? :foreveralone:
18 Mar 2015, 08:27 AM

you don't have to disable SLI with any driver from the last 6 months.

Nice try but i am using 347.25 (1/22/15)
Even if this was the case however, Why should a game that was released mid 2013, PC exclusive
Not have basic feature support that 90% other AAA games have by default,
Shit even Leauge of Legends has it. (Not that it needs it)
18 Mar 2015, 08:58 AM
Honorary Member Badge

?Forum:RELIC-how about you tell us what is in the march 31 patch!

!Because you idiots will get angry anyway, so you might as well get angry over nothing. But hey, watching people QQing away on the basis of unfounded speculation is hilariousVan Voort NOT Relic

18 Mar 2015, 09:03 AM

luvnest's post was hilarios but other than that, give it fucking rest already. You were told ("communicated") we'll get a patch 31st March and what happens? More bickering and bitching.

Some people have some serious issues.
18 Mar 2015, 09:12 AM
Honorary Member Badge

They are getting all the hate out of their system now

Once that patch deploys they'll be all sweetness and light
18 Mar 2015, 09:14 AM
Patrion 28

Nice try but i am using 347.25 (1/22/15)
Even if this was the case however, Why should a game that was released mid 2013, PC exclusive
Not have basic feature support that 90% other AAA games have by default,
Shit even Leauge of Legends has it. (Not that it needs it)

i have a pair of 670s in SLI and have not had to touch SLI when playing CoH2 since the texture corruption bug that got introduced in like october of 2013, which i worked with nvidia to fix. if you are unable to use SLI with CoH2 something else is going on.
18 Mar 2015, 09:18 AM

i have a pair of 670s in SLI and have not had to touch SLI when playing CoH2 since the texture corruption bug that got introduced in like october of 2013, which i worked with nvidia to fix. if you are unable to use SLI with CoH2 something else is going on.

Really? Then please tell me why my 2x 780's run Crysis 3 and Metro LL redux at over 60 fps no problem but when i play CoH it becomes a problem?

Your right it must be the rig and not the abysmal optimization.
18 Mar 2015, 09:47 AM

They are getting all the hate out of their system now

Once that patch deploys they'll be all sweetness and light

That would be great but really, you think so? I suspect a wave of wtfdidntfixthisdidntdothatuncalledfornerfbuffomgterriblenewimbalances :(
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS