Login

russian armor

OKW Cache and Luftwaffe Supply Drop Box

14 Mar 2015, 17:41 PM

Hello!

I would like to:

1. Remove cache income for OKW.
2. Edit their salvage ability to scale with the vehicle health like the Soviet version.
3. Make OKW gain 24 munitions instead of 30 from each Luftwaffe Supply Drop Munitions crate, and make them gain 6 fuel instead of 10 from each Luftwaffe Supply Drop Fuel crate.
14 Mar 2015, 18:46 PM

Permanently Banned
They are fine, but depends on gamemode. If you do it in 2v2, you better leave because you already lost the game.(against competent players)
14 Mar 2015, 19:11 PM

Sorry but that doesn't help. I don't mean to discuss balance here.
14 Mar 2015, 19:30 PM

Permanently Banned
oh didnot saw it is modding topic.
sorry :D
Neo
14 Mar 2015, 20:30 PM

Hello!

I would like to:

1. Remove cache income for OKW.

Reduce, not remove.

2. Edit their salvage ability to scale with the vehicle health like the Soviet version.

Yes, and salvaging team weapons should give munitions, not fuel.

3. Make OKW gain 24 munitions instead of 30 from each Luftwaffe Supply Drop Munitions crate, and make them gain 6 fuel instead of 10 from each Luftwaffe Supply Drop Fuel crate.

Or even less.
Neo
14 Mar 2015, 20:31 PM

oh didnot saw it is modding topic.
sorry :D

Opps, same pudding :D Sorry.
15 Mar 2015, 07:39 AM

1. I dont think its possible you cant modify racebps at the moment, you can add an income modifier to fuel caches but I couldnt find a way to make it not affect your team mates specifically okw allies

But I will try and find a way to make it work

2. I replaced the actions related to salvaging vehicles with the soviet ones
Goto abilities clone pioneer_volks_salvage go under action_list then start_target_actions delete 2.requirement action and 3.requirement action
Goto engineer_salvage_wreck under abilities and copy salvage_from_wreck_action under start_target_actions and paste it under start_target_actions for pioneer_volks_salvage

3. I have no clue

15 Mar 2015, 18:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2015, 07:39 AMmedhood
1. I dont think its possible you cant modify racebps at the moment, you can add an income modifier to fuel caches but I couldnt find a way to make it not affect your team mates specifically okw allies

But I will try and find a way to make it work

2. I replaced the actions related to salvaging vehicles with the soviet ones
Goto abilities clone pioneer_volks_salvage go under action_list then start_target_actions delete 2.requirement action and 3.requirement action
Goto engineer_salvage_wreck under abilities and copy salvage_from_wreck_action under start_target_actions and paste it under start_target_actions for pioneer_volks_salvage

3. I have no clue

1. Thanks a lot, looking forward to the good news.

2. I would rather not do that; the goal here is to make an IS-2 give more fuel than a Kübelwagen. I was thinking 33% of a vehicle's fuel cost in return, but this would be done over time and not be instant. An IS-2 would give roughly 72 fuel for costing 230 fuel, for example. I feel this would make up just fine for the lack of cache income.

3. Neither do I so let's wait and see if anyone else has. :P
15 Mar 2015, 21:36 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

if you want it to behave like the soviet one for 2 you should just copy the actions with different requirements.

for 3, go to
ebps\props\supply_drop_fuel > slot item ext > on pick up actions > set a requirement action for each race
15 Mar 2015, 22:45 PM

if you want it to behave like the soviet one for 2 you should just copy the actions with different requirements.

for 3, go to
ebps\props\supply_drop_fuel > slot item ext > on pick up actions > set a requirement action for each race

Thanks, and may I assume it's not possible to change cache income for OKW?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★