Login

russian armor

NBA 2K15

14 Mar 2015, 05:46 AM

I'm not a huge basketball fan but a friend talked me in to getting this game and it is amazing. Lots of variety in the commentary. Lots of game modes. I haven't played the GM mode but everything else is well designed and not some shitty hastily thrown together after thought. Gameplay is really good with lots of play calling and coaching options and thousands of dribble move combinations. Presentation is really good, feels like watching a game on TV, in fact even better since the graphics are incredible and it runs at 1080p 60fps. Create-a-player (my career) mode is really good. You are a undrafted free agent that has to tryout for teams for a chance at a 10 day contract and if you play well in those games you get a contract for remainder of season with that team. You can customize player with shooting dribble and layup animations from actual NBA players and there is a good skill progression system. You use this player for my park online mode which has an arcade feel yet very competitive. All the players have their signature shots and dribble moves. There is a weekly 2KTV episode hosted by this really hot chick with interviews from players and coaches where they show you how to improve your basketball skills in real life and in game.

I have had 3 baseball games, 5 PGA games, 3 hockey games, 6 or 7 football games, 2 other basketball games, several racing games, and I can easily say this is the most well made sports video game I've played. If you like basketball this a must own, and even if you don't you will probably still enjoy it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight