Login

russian armor

War Spoils update from Relic

4 Mar 2015, 17:28 PM
Senior Editor Badge

from Cynthia:

Our team is currently working on a number of things, which I am hoping we will be able to reveal soon. We've learned a lot with the War Spoils system, from the private Alpha, to it's public launch and the feedback received

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/company-of-heroes-2-general-discussion/78222-war-spoils-feedback/page40

thanks SOUTHERN and DANE BOYS :D

ps: SOON ®
4 Mar 2015, 17:36 PM

Southern boyz illuminati looks out for the community.
Vez
4 Mar 2015, 17:49 PM

That's some good news... I hope!
4 Mar 2015, 17:53 PM
Donator 11

How soon is soon? I hope soon is soon if it's not soon were doomed...
4 Mar 2015, 18:13 PM

And a special thanks to nigo for reading the companyofheroes.com forums. Its a dirty job, but someone has to do it.
4 Mar 2015, 18:17 PM

'even tho they weren't always happy ;)'

belittling the complaints of hundreds of people frustrated by the game

i want noun back
4 Mar 2015, 18:19 PM
Senior Editor Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Mar 2015, 18:13 PMGdot
And a special thanks to nigo for reading the companyofheroes.com forums. Its a dirty job, but someone has to do it.

lol

yes, Its a hard work stay there :(
4 Mar 2015, 18:22 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

How soon is soon? I hope soon is soon if it's not soon were doomed...

It's "Relic soon," so I'm guessing they release it on VE-Day.
4 Mar 2015, 18:26 PM

We're excited to say exciting upcoming changes are coming that we cannot yet discuss.

Thanks Relic, I guess?

Thanks to Nigo for getting this posted though.
4 Mar 2015, 18:28 PM

Actually, TL DR

:foreveralone:

#FuckNDA

Ya, Relic or Sega. Thanks a lot, danke, arigatou for the VERY USEFUL information. :guyokay:
4 Mar 2015, 18:37 PM

Thank you for your effort keeping us up to date nigo! :thumb:

But honestly spoken, it makes me really sad to see that one of our forum members must view the official forum to get information.

Is it too much for relic to show some presence in this forum? I guess we all know the answer unfortunately since some months. :(
4 Mar 2015, 18:46 PM
Senior Editor Badge

But honestly spoken, it makes me really sad to see that one of our forum members must view the official forum to get information.

Is it too much for relic to show some presence in this forum? I guess we all know the answer unfortunately since some months. :(

They dont care about us, especially the Damage Control Manager.

I'm waiting 3 months for she answer 8 questions (yes, a "Interview with coh2.org") about their job as "community manager" in Relic...

If I was pcgamer.com, gamesutra, gameindustry IGN or other big gaming news site, the answer will be in hours, not in months :D

well, I can wait more 3-4 months :P
4 Mar 2015, 18:59 PM

Come on now. Shes not the Damage Control manager. She is the community punching bag.
4 Mar 2015, 19:06 PM
Donator 11

I hope soon means this week or next. I also hope a balance patch is somewhere in there
4 Mar 2015, 20:53 PM

Stream tiomorrow. They will tell us when the patch is then. Can't link the Twitter though since I'm on the phone.
4 Mar 2015, 20:56 PM

I hope soon means this week or next. I also hope a balance patch is somewhere in there

WHAT?

You dare to demand balance? Brought to you in form of an actual BALANCE PATCH?

Are you in clear understanding of what kind of Heresy you just committed?

NDA shall be upon you!
4 Mar 2015, 20:57 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Much anger I sense in you

You cannot bring balance to the game unless you are balanced inside your own mind
Only Relic postRelic 4 Mar 2015, 21:13 PM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Mar 2015, 18:46 PMnigo

They dont care about us, especially the Damage Control Manager.

I'm waiting 3 months for she answer 8 questions (yes, a "Interview with coh2.org") about their job as "community manager" in Relic...

If I was pcgamer.com, gamesutra, gameindustry IGN or other big gaming news site, the answer will be in hours, not in months :D

well, I can wait more 3-4 months :P

It's not that I don't care - I am one person and I can't be everywhere at once. My focus is our official forums yes, because it has to be. I know that the information always makes it over here, and I've already commented in the shoutbox here as well. I am looking forward to cloning technology becoming a thing we can use/abuse to our advantage.

Also, regarding your interview request - when there is so much that needs to be done for this community, and MANY things on my to-do list, talking about myself is the least important aspect of my job. I was under the impression that you understood this based on our private message communication - if you've got more thoughts on this feel free to message me. You know where to find me, and I'm always happy to chat with you when I can :) Honestly, I'm really not all that interesting, either.
4 Mar 2015, 21:17 PM
Donator 22

well written cynthia. nice post. good to see you.
4 Mar 2015, 22:18 PM

8 questions seem easily achievable - you could bang them out while eating lunch. Its understood that you have many things on your to-do list, as most working professionals do - but wouldn't communicating with the community be a priority on your list, as community manager?
Even if the idea sounds stupid - it still offers a chance to connect with us and create some rapport. Maybe even teach us a little about how you operate so we could work together to make this community better. I hope we do real soon™.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★