Login

russian armor

Who needs heavy tanks...when you got...

5 Mar 2015, 17:33 PM

Rifles are just going to turn your anus instead out dude, 4 Ostheer is suicide and no amount of skill can change the fact that USF early game is god tier versus Ostheer.

Rifles lose their flair pretty quickly. You should give halftrack supported Grenadiers a whirl. I'd say mid game and further on non .30 cal rifles are a liability while Grenadiers are great.
5 Mar 2015, 17:35 PM

Most of the game maps are way to small for the longer range DPS of Gren's to take into account. Dude is just going to smoke your MG's and put a blob of 6 rifle squads with duel BAR's right up your ass mate.
5 Mar 2015, 18:11 PM

Seriously though, you don't lose as 4 Wehr against allies in 4v4. Just because rifles are good means nothing. You move through the tech faster so rifles are less impressive. Also you can have a ton of mg's out if you feel like they are pushing. Please stop giving advice on 4v4, you don't understand it that well.
5 Mar 2015, 18:38 PM

Ostheer is the slowest teching faction in the game. And you can't have tons of MG's out.
5 Mar 2015, 21:08 PM
Patrion 27

How do you rate its anti tank performance? Worth giving up B4?

Since B4 only fires one round, if it misses you will feel bad. If ML20 misses a shot it has more on the way. I once destroyed a Jagd Tiger with an ML20 barrage since its owner didn't move it.

While I think Counterattack and B4 are amazing, the ML20 comes in multiple commanders.
5 Mar 2015, 22:13 PM

Since B4 only fires one round, if it misses you will feel bad. If ML20 misses a shot it has more on the way. I once destroyed a Jagd Tiger with an ML20 barrage since its owner didn't move it.

While I think Counterattack and B4 are amazing, the ML20 comes in multiple commanders.

They should just rename Shock Army "Anti OKW tactics"
5 Mar 2015, 22:24 PM

It's 4v4

yep! the unit price could scale per player with certain units but, eh I think, just with the maps and how the games are played it's understood this sort of tactic belongs in goofy team games.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★