Login

russian armor

Opel Blitz Truck

2 Mar 2015, 19:08 PM

How does it work exactly?
2 Mar 2015, 19:31 PM

Like 2 caches in one with wheels for player who called it only.
2 Mar 2015, 22:18 PM
Honorary Member Badge

But you need to park it and set it up
2 Mar 2015, 22:46 PM

It can also accidentally crush infantry if you park it to close to a medi truck. I killed one of my team mates Vet 4 volks doing that :D
2 Mar 2015, 23:07 PM

Like 2 caches in one with wheels for player who called it only.

Regardless of being an ammo or fuel Point? Same as if had been set up on normal Point? And regardless of distance from base or weather or not I capped it? If so, one should Always Place the truck in the territory closest to the base?
2 Mar 2015, 23:16 PM

Regardless of being an ammo or fuel Point? Same as if had been set up on normal Point? And regardless of distance from base or weather or not I capped it? If so, one should Always Place the truck in the territory closest to the base?

It can only set up on your connected territory. As long as it is connected, it will produce resources regardless of distance. It is best to put it in territories closer to base (and since you can set it up anywhere in a sector, its best to conceal/hide it behind a safe place).

This may or may not be true anymore, but setting it up on fuel or on munitions will provide a large sum of that resource (but 0 of the other).
2 Mar 2015, 23:17 PM

yup, you can park it anywhere except on a VP and at home.. works best on a fuel/ammo point though.
2 Mar 2015, 23:21 PM

So more lucrative on fuel or ammo then? You sure?
2 Mar 2015, 23:25 PM

Ah, perfect... I didn´t really grab the concept either. I have two questions:

1) Does it produce the same amount of resources on every point (ammo, fuel, cutoff)?
2) Does it stack with regular observation posts? Aka is it better if I place it on a territory where there´s an OP already rather than putting it on an unfortified sector?
2 Mar 2015, 23:30 PM

It does the best on fuel or ammo points, which can be very very powerful as most muni points are never really at risk due to being closer to your base sector.

Can't spam Opels tho, MP drain becomes to big if things are really heating up and you need to race to replace infantry.
3 Mar 2015, 06:46 AM

It also connects the sector it is parked on, preventing cutoffs.
3 Mar 2015, 07:11 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Mar 2015, 06:46 AMQvazar
It also connects the sector it is parked on, preventing cutoffs.

Prevents cutoffs? And how does this work? It means if I have 2 sectors linked through another and I place my truck on this one the other 2 sectors won't be separated if the enemy decaps it?? ...Or..?
3 Mar 2015, 22:34 PM

Prevents cutoffs? And how does this work? It means if I have 2 sectors linked through another and I place my truck on this one the other 2 sectors won't be separated if the enemy decaps it?? ...Or..?

It means that if you spawn on north Moscow Outskirts and park a truck in the west corner of the map, the fuel will not be cut off if you lose the middle sector at the house, since the fuel is connected to a sector with a truck on it.
Likewise if you spawn on north Langreskaya, parking a truck on the right side will still connect the fuel even if you lose the cutoff.
It's like having a second base sector you can connect points to. You can still lose it though.
4 Mar 2015, 11:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Mar 2015, 22:34 PMQvazar

It means that if you spawn on north Moscow Outskirts and park a truck in the west corner of the map, the fuel will not be cut off if you lose the middle sector at the house, since the fuel is connected to a sector with a truck on it.
Likewise if you spawn on north Langreskaya, parking a truck on the right side will still connect the fuel even if you lose the cutoff.
It's like having a second base sector you can connect points to. You can still lose it though.

Thanks. Useful info. Didn't know that :facepalm:.
4 Mar 2015, 13:30 PM

Sadly the Opel Beast times have passed where one mate spammed Opel Blitz while the other one was able to spam one Tiger after another.
(Only time where the 'Tigers can be sent faster to the battlefield'-bulletins were useful, haha).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★