Login

russian armor

Quentin vs Jesulin R4 Tourney

• This thread is locked
2 Mar 2015, 02:00 AM

Sometimes I fail to resist to stop to play at 22 h ( hour in europe ) if i study the next day.

So i asked my parents to help me if i fail to resist by disconnect my Pc gamer.
Ofc they are happy to do that because they want that i succeed my studies of course.

The problem is that i didn't see hours for play the tourney Kappa

Tourney time was everytime the afternoon for Europe until this Tourney :(

I stayed on internet with my Laptop pc this night because i would so much look these tourney games cast by Romeo.

I asked Romeo for play vs Jesulin the next day, but he kicked me of the tourney. :o

So i ask to you, ppl, cry out for i can play vs Jesulin !

2 Mar 2015, 02:19 AM
Donator 11

U can watch the cast but U cant play?

what is the point of study
2 Mar 2015, 02:26 AM
Donator 11

Sure I want to see that matchup. But it has to be out of the turney. Just because of it's rules. That said I will not vote in the survey as the question is biased. In my opinion some mod should change it to sth acceptable.
2 Mar 2015, 02:31 AM

Rules ?

In SNF, they played their game on final when they wanted

Who care of Rules, Like Jesulin can't play tomorrow vs me and if he win play the final too ?

Haha
2 Mar 2015, 02:36 AM

Hey Paula, remember that you don't deserv your place on Final for the simple reason that Vipkus couldn't play R3G3 and Romeo kicked him from tourney

;)
2 Mar 2015, 02:38 AM

Permanently Banned
Youre not old enough to be participating in competitive video games. You have demonstrated this fact quite clearly with both a culmination of all your previous wacky off-the-wall threads you have created, and now blaming the tournament rules on your defeat. I suggest you focus on your school and whatever else matters in your rich and fruitful life, like you so colorfully described before.
2 Mar 2015, 02:40 AM

my defeat ? No i didn't loose.

These rules are made FOR USA Players, We are maybe 95 % european player in this tourney.

It's just stupid.

We have the semi and final to play, why i can't play tomorrow seriously.

Say now that you don't like me and you don't want to give me a chance to win the tourney ;)

Ah and next time, give a place in final to Jesulin before the start of the tourney, he played only vs low ranks in every round.
2 Mar 2015, 02:44 AM
Donator 11

Rules ?

In SNF, they played their game on final when they wanted

Who care of Rules, Like Jesulin can't play tomorrow vs me and if he win play the final too ?

Haha

Not exactly, some players played competitive, tournament games for many hours just because of the fact that finals were on next day. They didn't played day after but on the day that was planned for it. And some of them were after more games than others so they were more exhausted. Also you cannot say that every player is on the same level of durability. That said, in this particular situation, changing the time of matchup can change it's outcome. And that's why it has to be played on designated time to be valid.

Also Jesulin is in the same timezone as you and he showed up...
2 Mar 2015, 02:52 AM

Jesulin is in Spain, i'm in France, what's change for him.

We are in the same condition.

And if i continue your logic ... so i will be better tomorrow or yesterday, don't know, same for Jesulin, we don't care, we have not the answer.

Ah, i forgot that Jesulin and Paula are President, they can't change the planning, it's already full lel
2 Mar 2015, 03:00 AM
Donator 11

Jesulin is in Spain, i'm in France, what's change for him.

We are in the same condition.

And if i continue your logic ... so i will be better tomorrow or yesterday, don't know, same for Jesulin, we don't care, we have not the answer.

Ah, i forgot that Jesulin and Paula are President, they can't change the planning, it's already full lel

You have chosen not to show up, not Jesulin so it seems like you felt that you will play better the next day. He was ready to play. Romeo couldn't do anything else.

Also maybe Romeo cannot change his own plans? How do you know it is not the case? He is the host so on the ground of tournament he is much more than president.
2 Mar 2015, 03:15 AM

Ye Ofc, like the final can't be play another day for exemple or Saturday

Ye Ye lel

This community is too much big, we are 300 000 i forgot that, we can't change planning lel

And Romeo start a World Travel Tuesday haha
2 Mar 2015, 03:17 AM

#MoreIdiots

#MoreStupidThings

#MoreEsport

#MoreNoobs

2 Mar 2015, 04:45 AM

Permanently Banned
I feel like any issue with the times should and could have been dealt with IN ADVANCE of the tourney; that being said I know a great deal of Coh2 players did want to see your matchup with Jesulin, but since Romeo and his subscribers are funding this tournament it's ultimately up to them to decide if they want to make an exception or not :/

But from where I live all these tourneys ( even this one, which was much later than others) are WAY too damn early, especially for a weekend :(
2 Mar 2015, 06:45 AM

Well you finally have learned to post your threads in right category.

Since this is again total scrapyard material.
2 Mar 2015, 08:12 AM

Well, if that's true then Romeo acted like shit, they're both on same time zone, i bet they could've arranged these 2-3 games on Monday
2 Mar 2015, 10:16 AM

So you're posting at 3AM to whine that you can't play at night?

#Logic
2 Mar 2015, 10:17 AM

Last message at 5.17 AM.

What gives? :bananadance:
2 Mar 2015, 11:31 AM

I didn't kill my parents for get the internet on my Pc gamer Cruzz. And i asked you to play the afternoon because of that, don't act like an asshole.
2 Mar 2015, 11:33 AM

I didn't sleep because i was furious by this kick.
2 Mar 2015, 11:48 AM

I am slowly getting tired of these threads. Please start acting as an adult and not drag the whole community into your own petty little problems. Thanks...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★