Login

russian armor

AA: "Disabled Bug" New Squads and reinforce is Disabled

27 Feb 2015, 08:18 AM

Whats up fellow COH2 Addicts!

So this is the first time I've come across a major bug and haven't been able to find any mention of it on the forum.

Where: Ardennes Assault Campaign Missions

Difficulty: Hard - I think this may only occur on Hard Difficulty. I have completed the AA campaign on Easy, and Medium, so I was going to beat it on Hard, and this is the first time I've run into this bug.

Company: Fox Ranger, Airborne (So far, it might effect all 4, i need to test it out.)

Maps: Vielsam and Wiltz (and one more but i forgot the name) (May be on more, need to test).

What: At the start of the map everything is normal, you build your initial troops and begin taking the map/fighting. However, a couple minutes later, all troop buildings, call ins, AND reinforcing the troops you already have is disabled.

Exceptions:

Airborne: Although you may have Airborne troops, Riflemen, and Rear Echelon squads, the Airborne troops are still able to reinforce while the other troops are unable to.

Fox Rangers: Same as above only with Rangers being the only troops able to reinforce. This happened on Wiltz very fast, just after I called in one Ranger squad, everything was completely disabled, I could not reinforce the Rear Echelon squad, only the Rangers. (Try to win a campaign mission with 1 squad of Rangers! I gave it a shot thinking at first this was how it was supposed to be! HA!

What it means: So basically this makes completing the mission you are on literally impossible. Second example on Vielsam with Airborne. I call in one group of Airborne troops and I'm going up against Panzer 4s and Luchs tanks with ZERO ways to fight back. It's quite frustrating.

Conclusion: I know most people on COH2.org aren't big on the Single Player Campaigns, but I've always enjoyed them, and yes I paid $40 bucks for AA, so I think I should get my moneys worth. I will probably give it another try on Hard to see if this happens, but since it's already happened 3 times in the last 7 missions, i'm thinking that it's going to happen again.

Thanks for reading and if you have any experience with this bug please add your report, so hopefully Relic will be able to fix. - Marshall
27 Feb 2015, 08:51 AM

Whats up fellow COH2 Addicts!

So this is the first time I've come across a major bug and haven't been able to find any mention of it on the forum.

Where: Ardennes Assault Campaign Missions

Difficulty: Hard - I think this may only occur on Hard Difficulty. I have completed the AA campaign on Easy, and Medium, so I was going to beat it on Hard, and this is the first time I've run into this bug.

Company: Fox Ranger, Airborne (So far, it might effect all 4, i need to test it out.)

Maps: Vielsam and Wiltz (and one more but i forgot the name) (May be on more, need to test).

What: At the start of the map everything is normal, you build your initial troops and begin taking the map/fighting. However, a couple minutes later, all troop buildings, call ins, AND reinforcing the troops you already have is disabled.

Exceptions:

Airborne: Although you may have Airborne troops, Riflemen, and Rear Echelon squads, the Airborne troops are still able to reinforce while the other troops are unable to.

Fox Rangers: Same as above only with Rangers being the only troops able to reinforce. This happened on Wiltz very fast, just after I called in one Ranger squad, everything was completely disabled, I could not reinforce the Rear Echelon squad, only the Rangers. (Try to win a campaign mission with 1 squad of Rangers! I gave it a shot thinking at first this was how it was supposed to be! HA!

What it means: So basically this makes completing the mission you are on literally impossible. Second example on Vielsam with Airborne. I call in one group of Airborne troops and I'm going up against Panzer 4s and Luchs tanks with ZERO ways to fight back. It's quite frustrating.

Conclusion: I know most people on COH2.org aren't big on the Single Player Campaigns, but I've always enjoyed them, and yes I paid $40 bucks for AA, so I think I should get my moneys worth. I will probably give it another try on Hard to see if this happens, but since it's already happened 3 times in the last 7 missions, i'm thinking that it's going to happen again.

Thanks for reading and if you have any experience with this bug please add your report, so hopefully Relic will be able to fix. - Marshall

Check your company's strength. I guess the company is close to annihilation, and so if you suffer a few casualties during the mission, the company is "dead", and you cannot build any new units or reinforce the already existing ones (with a few strange exceptions like airborne troops)
4 Mar 2015, 05:37 AM

Wow. How did I not know this? It never tells you about this in the tutorial as far as I know...so how do I make this not happen, try to lose as few troops as possible? Any guide or post about this you could point me to?
4 Mar 2015, 06:28 AM
Patrion 14

yep. just lose less (models). and you can reinforce using requisition points, but it lowers your vet.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 61
Germany 20
unknown 20

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak