Login

russian armor

OKW manpower penalty?

PAGES (12)down
17 Apr 2015, 17:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 17:43 PMJorad

From the stats only 2. Ok so why do you like OKW?

I like every faction except USF. Iv played them all before, but Soviets and OKW are my favorite of the 4.

Everything in this post is a lie

Not wasting my time on a blatant liar

Guess ill have to re-block u

Prove it. Volks lost their Vet 5 received accuracy for a reason, so Allied inf could handle them late game.
17 Apr 2015, 18:27 PM

Permanently Banned

I like every faction except USF. Iv played them all before, but Soviets and OKW are my favorite of the 4.

Prove it. Volks lost their Vet 5 received accuracy for a reason, so Allied inf could handle them late game.

The fact that u try to claim that con and rifles are useful in late game is enough alone to re-block you

Cons reinforce on the field? SINCE WHEN? MERGE IS NOT REINFORCEMENT

yes vet 5 volks WILL BEAT RIFLES AT VET 3 DUDE Especially when thier fucking shrek consistently snipes models

Not to mention how fucking cheap they are and they can build sandbags, added to the option of getting obers (which will 1v1 every allied infantry in the game and win)

vet3 pgrens and lmg grens will also beat rifles

You cant convince me that allied late game is on par with OKW's and OST's

Since u want to claim that u are an "expert" in 3's.. my previous statement holds truer in those modes since allies have an inherent disadvantage.

IF u at any time EVER struggle against allied late game in 3's in 4's. i suggest u un-install
17 Apr 2015, 18:31 PM
Patrion 28

Not to mention how fucking cheap they are and they can build sandbags, added to the option of getting obers (which will 1v1 every allied infantry in the game and win)\

i'm going to pick a bone on this one. 1919 defensive stance rifles will counter obers pretty hard, assuming a vacuum.
17 Apr 2015, 18:34 PM

Permanently Banned

i'm going to pick a bone on this one. 1919 defensive stance rifles will counter obers pretty hard, assuming a vacuum.

You are actually right

And they should. considering that the upgrade cost more than the ober's own lmg34.
17 Apr 2015, 18:36 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

The fact that u try to claim that con and rifles are useful in late game is enough alone to re-block you

yes vet 5 volks WILL BEAT RIFLES AT VET 3 DUDE Especially when thier fucking shrek consistently snipes models

Not to mention how fucking cheap they are and they can build sandbags, added to the option of getting obers (which will 1v1 every allied infantry in the game and win)

Since u want to claim that u are an "expert" in 3's.. my previous statement holds truer in those modes since allies have an inherent disadvantage.

IF u at any time EVER struggle against allied late game in 3's in 4's. i suggest u un-install

Hell has frozen over,
I'll have to agree with Alex on this one
A good Allies AT in 3v3 4v4 is no pushover,especially in the late game.
Artillery GALORE, /LMG spam GALORE,IS2 spam, and t3485 swarms with mark vehicle can stand up to and match just about anything axis has.
17 Apr 2015, 18:39 PM

Lmao dude the shrek has such a small chance to snipe models. Rifles have better AI power by design, of course a multi roll cheap unit like Volks even at Vet 5 is about equal or a little less so in AI power.

Conscript merge lets you turn cheap infantry into elite infantry, you can keep flamer engineers on the field very easily using this method. Although I'm not surprised you have no idea how merge works.

Vet 3 Pgrens beat rifles, I would fucking hope so considering the huge investment a Vet 3 panzergren squad is! And yes LMG grens beat basic riflemen, but 1919 rifles and BAR rifles are more than a match. If you try to match un upgraded grens against upgraded rifles your going to get raped.

Obers beat most infantry because they are the most expensive infantry unit in the game dude, and they are about equal to 1919 Para's. They also lose out to shocks in close range combat.

Stop acting like Allies have literally no options when it comes to dealing with OKW and Ost, it's so fucking stupid considering YOU YOURSELF have proven than it is indeed possible to kick ass against Axis.

Allies have no late game issues in 3's and 4's lol, if you pick shitty doctrines at high levels in those you will lose if your Axis or Allies. But P-47's, Priest, IS2's, ISU's are all fucking great.
17 Apr 2015, 19:15 PM

Shrek has small chance to snipe models. Wow I am super duper unlucky since 6-10 engagements its goes off like a Grenade launcher. In fact I have the same luck with Zooks. Both of them will snipe OFTEN the closer you get in an engagement.

Now the old PTRS had a LOW chance to snipe models. The whole no AOE thing...
17 Apr 2015, 23:24 PM

Shrek has small chance to snipe models. Wow I am super duper unlucky since 6-10 engagements its goes off like a Grenade launcher. In fact I have the same luck with Zooks. Both of them will snipe OFTEN the closer you get in an engagement.

Now the old PTRS had a LOW chance to snipe models. The whole no AOE thing...

Shit happens. last game an at gun managed to snipe 2 grens in a row. now what are the changes for that?
18 Apr 2015, 00:38 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 23:24 PMZyllen

Shit happens. last game an at gun managed to snipe 2 grens in a row. now what are the changes for that?

Both the Zook and the Shrek have AOE of .5 Meter. It doesnt have to hit dead on like the PTRS did. The PTRS had about a 5% chance to snipe a model prebuff. Both the Zook and the Shrek are significantly higher than that. Especially on Vet squads. Its not that uncommon unless you are both at Max range.

TLDR:

Its not a tiny insignificant amount to get a Zook/Shrek snipe that its made out to be.
18 Apr 2015, 00:39 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 23:24 PMZyllen

Me thinks: 0.05*0.05 = 0.0025
18 Apr 2015, 08:25 AM

OKW floats in MP because they have cheap reinforcements costs (Volks) or highly effective infatry unit (Obers/Falls).
18 Apr 2015, 13:40 PM

Permanently Banned
I dont get why this thread is still up after the nerfs.
PAGES (12)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS