Login

russian armor

Vehicles & Veterancy- Statistics spreadsheet

26 Feb 2015, 13:55 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Since we have available a repository of stats and a very helpful veterancy guide, I decided to put two and two together to make a spreadsheet of (most) vehicles and how, exactly, the veterancy buffs affect them at every vet level, 1-3 for OH, SU, and USF, and 1-5 for OKW.

Credits to TensaiOni's website and COH2.ORG's recently published veterancy guide.

Here's the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kzY9-UwZSQ19_EL3LTZoBHjMCwD1ZaDrEtedjKap4wM/edit#gid=110608506

Generic stats are in grey, 'offensive' stats in red, 'defensive' in green, and others in blue. Miscellaneous stuff like Command Panther aura and vet 1 abilities are right at the end. Every time a veterancy bonus affects the unit, the particular statistic is shaded in darker.

Example:

For example, the Puma has a 33% damage buff applied once at vet 3, hence the moderate shade of red. The M4C has two reload buffs of -20% and -30% reload time at vet 2 and 3 respectively, hence the dark red.

Disclaimer- I don't know how exactly the cooldown/reload/aimtime works for flak vehicles with multiple shots per reload- the numbers for those are timed directly from the game, and are approximations. I also haven't checked the values for the barrage modes- KV2 and SU76 specifically, so that is missing some data- and vehicle and turret rotation base speeds I do not have, so I only included how veterancy modifies those, not the actual values. Same goes for the kv8. i'll fill those in whenever I get round to finding the values out. Lethal AOE is just the radius at which the weapon does more than 80 damage.

Armored cars, halftracks, and artillery will probably come later- machinegun weapons don't fit on this table nicely.

Lastly, do please point out any mistakes if you spot them, and i'll rectify the errors whenever I can.
26 Feb 2015, 14:05 PM

Very clear and convenient presentation of useful data.

Thank you and keep up the good work! :)
26 Feb 2015, 14:13 PM

Thanks you !
26 Feb 2015, 14:59 PM

wow, i didn't know how redicious vet 5 OKW tanks were...
26 Feb 2015, 15:26 PM

Since we have available a repository of stats and a very helpful veterancy guide, I decided to put two and two together to make a spreadsheet of (most) vehicles and how, exactly, the veterancy buffs affect them at every vet level, 1-3 for OH, SU, and USF, and 1-5 for OKW.

Credits to TensaiOni's website and COH2.ORG's recently published veterancy guide.

If you could have a factor of bulletins (which ones work and stack), you'd be genius. You'd be better than Relic.

Regardless, that's pretty awesome.
26 Feb 2015, 15:39 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

oh shit now i have to keep the veterancy guide better update and provide accurate changelogs
Nice work though :D

If you will doublecheck the gamefiles with my guide you'll see i put most things in percentages while some stats ingame are just plain additions. Just something you might get confused about when verifiying

(I think the okw extended range on the p4 is missing the % symbol in my guide for example)
27 Feb 2015, 01:59 AM
Honorary Member Badge

If you could have a factor of bulletins (which ones work and stack), you'd be genius.

I won't pretend to know much about bulletins, so I'll just quote Cruzz here:

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jan 2015, 21:47 PMCruzz
Every bulletin should stack. There's 5 which most likely won't because they weren't changed along with the rest of the bulletins when they were last fixing them:

T34/85 armor
IG18 ability recharge
Ostwind Armor
Stug E armor
WFA 4% sherman/Panther armor will not stack on sherman but will on panther

factoring in every single bulletin, stacked or in combination with each other, that'll take ages- and an absolutely massive spreadsheet at the same time :P

(I think the okw extended range on the p4 is missing the % symbol in my guide for example)
It is indeed, but I added the bonus range as a percentage anyway in error - just as well :P

27 Feb 2015, 12:47 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Update:

Rotation speed and turret rotation speeds of all vehicles on the list added. For vehicles without turrets, their gun traverse speed and maximum arc have been added. Other miscellaneous things- SU76 and KV2 barrage mode stats mostly filled out, and Ostwind anti-air percentages added (17% chance per shot at vet 0 and 1, 24% chance per shot at vet 2 and 3 to kill a plane)

Record holders: Fastest turret traverse goes to the Ostwind, at 120. Slowest goes to the Jagdtiger, which traverses its gun at ... 6 :P Honorable mention to the KT, the vehicle with the slowest actual turret, at 12. Fastest rotating vehicle is the Luchs, and the slowest unsurprisingly the Jagdtiger (again).

28 Feb 2015, 02:43 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

This is fantastic.
28 Feb 2015, 06:29 AM
Patrion 15

Thank you so much for putting this together. This is the most comprehensive and user friendly vehicle stats sheet I've seen so far. Very well done! If this stays maintained this deserves its own Portal piece, and possibly pinned somewhere on the forums.
28 Feb 2015, 08:20 AM

Just something to add, the SU-76M fires a barrage of 6 shots.
28 Feb 2015, 08:49 AM
Honorary Member Badge

If this stays maintained this deserves its own Portal piece, and possibly pinned somewhere on the forums.

I'll keep it up to date as much as I can- and given that stat-altering patches don't come along that often, I don't think it'll be that much work :P

Just something to add, the SU-76M fires a barrage of 6 shots.

Cheers, added that in.

Also updated- Jagdtiger engine upgrade and OKW P4 armor upgrades added in (1.3X armor modifier for the P4J upgrade, 1.2X speed and rotation + 1.5X acceleration on the Jagdtiger upgrade for those interested).

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 42
unknown 15
unknown 14
Germany 21

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %