Login

russian armor

Thailand

24 Feb 2015, 03:35 AM

I am planning a trip to Thailand. Probably 10 days, 4 in bangkok and the rest in Pattaya. I been doing a lot of research but figured somebody here might be able to help me. I was going to look on other websites but they ask for a registration. Anyone down to talk freely about their experiences and where to go, when the best time to go, best places to stay, etc...
24 Feb 2015, 04:49 AM
Donator 11

24 Feb 2015, 05:36 AM

Ohh don't be scared we are all grown men. I am just asking some simple questions
24 Feb 2015, 06:25 AM

If I remember about what my parents said, things in Bangkok aren't really cheap. Prepare a reasonable amount of cash. They speak English quite well so you don't have to worry so much about language according to them.

Can't say much about anything else.

Take note that you may run into a riot instead or fights instead dure to politics. Stay safe my friend. :0
24 Feb 2015, 15:27 PM

Ouch! That takes a bit a wind out of my sails. I did some looking and I can get a flight to Bangkok for 767$ in September. And with a decent hotel that's about 35 a night.. So it may only be a little over a grand to get to thailand and have a place to stay. That sounds very reasonable, with the rest of my money going to food and fun.

Is September a good time to be there? I don't want to be caught in the monsoons.
24 Feb 2015, 15:41 PM
Benefactor 355

PRO DADDY G TIP:
- Hand inspect da lady's crotch before engaging in coitus

#MVGame no, 4realz
24 Feb 2015, 15:52 PM

Ouch! That takes a bit a wind out of my sails. I did some looking and I can get a flight to Bangkok for 767$ in September. And with a decent hotel that's about 35 a night.. So it may only be a little over a grand to get to thailand and have a place to stay. That sounds very reasonable, with the rest of my money going to food and fun.

Is September a good time to be there? I don't want to be caught in the monsoons.

Gonna take this from a website. The parts of interest are bolded and what you want to know is in Blue.

Generally speaking,the best time to visit Thailand is from November to February when the northeast monsoon is blowing cool, dry air that serves as a respite from the heat. During this cool season, the temperature ranges from 18 to 32 degrees Celsius in Bangkok, while in northern and northeast Thailand, temperatures can get quite cool with morning temperatures as low as eight to 12 degrees Celsius with the occasional 20 degree day. Nights can be particularly chilly and at high altitudes the temperatures can and do drop below freezing.

The summer period, or hot and dry season, is from March to June. At this time temperatures in Bangkok average around 34 degrees, but can often reach 40 degrees with humidity levels of 75%.

Try and avoid April, unless you plan to be permanently submerged in the ocean, because this is the hottest month across the country.

From July to October is the monsoon, when most of Thailand's annual rainfall is accumulated and flooding can ravage the country. The humidity averages just under 90%, with temperatures averaging around 29 degrees Celsius in a very wet and rainy Bangkok.

The monsoon finishes when the wind direction changes, bringing dry weather from the northeast. At best this season can be described as unpredictable and not the constant downpour of rain like you may expect. The middle months of this season may hold particularly heavy rains for the north of the country.

Source: http://www.travelfish.org/weather/thailand
24 Feb 2015, 17:05 PM

Thanks for info!!! I am looking at flights in November now. Any other cities I should visit that are worth while besides bangkok and pattya?

Sturm.. We all know I am GOING for thailand FOR the ladyboys!!! If it happened in another country it never happened at all.
24 Feb 2015, 17:32 PM
Benefactor 355

LOLZ...PLEASE MAKE SURE DAT YOU ARE NOT DA ONE IN FULL ANAL NELSON #MVGame
15 Mar 2015, 13:57 PM

aye thailand a cool ass vacation spot u kno what im sayin?
15 Mar 2015, 15:12 PM

13-15 April it songkran festival you might like it

PS. im from thailand i have no idea why people want ladyboy so much if you can have a nomal girl just go get drink and find some
22 Mar 2015, 02:51 AM

Hey patrenko. Haha kidding about lady boys but since you are from there what are prices like. Realistically I am going to bangkok for 5 days and pattya for 5 what's a good amount of cash to have for each?

I am going in November which is the same time as the Festival of Lights. I'm hoping to catch that.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★