Login

russian armor

Nerf Greyhound Canister Shot

26 Feb 2015, 19:49 PM

Permanently Banned

Obers don't have any bonuses at vet 5 other than sprint. The only thing that directly improves their killing power is the vet 2 bonuses, which still doesn't compare to the role up 1 click wipe ability. But I know you couldn't resist jumping on the "Nazi OP vet 5 nerf train"

you have soo much to learn my friend :snfBarton:
26 Feb 2015, 20:18 PM

Maybe it should not wipe a squad (1-2 models maybe and sometimes) but provide huge HP loss, arond 10% left? This would make squad much weaker and esiar to wipe by infantry but canister itself wont wipe squad.
26 Feb 2015, 22:18 PM

plz nerf grenadier rifle grenade:

Reasons:

- all the same reasons Op wants to nerf canister shot

just l2p man.
26 Feb 2015, 22:43 PM

plz nerf grenadier rifle grenade:

Reasons:

- all the same reasons Op wants to nerf canister shot

just l2p man.

learn the game mechanics man

Rifle Grenade like all other grenades have explosive damage unlike this ability has ballistic as i stated in my opening post. Thus grenades have a different crit table and won't auto finish infantry when <=50% health after the impact.

Do you simply ignore facts or just don't understand them? No offense man, I would gladly explain it to you.

Regards
ace
26 Feb 2015, 22:55 PM

on australian internet ping (250) i can barely dodge any rifle grenades.

i often get wiped by them (80% of the time)
26 Feb 2015, 23:02 PM

learn the game mechanics man

Rifle Grenade like all other grenades have explosive damage unlike this ability has ballistic as i stated in my opening post. Thus grenades have a different crit table and won't auto finish infantry when <=50% health after the impact.

Do you simply ignore facts or just don't understand them? No offense man, I would gladly explain it to you.

Regards
ace

Uh, yes the Rifle Grenade does squad wipe a 5 man-near-full-health rifleman squad. Sadly, I've had it happened multiple times. It's more powerful than the USF hand-toss 'nade by far. And, as I've alluded to multiple times in this thread, it's a standard/common unit thing, where as the Greyhound is doctrine specific. Ergo, the rifle grenade is far more OP than the Greyhound.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★