Login

russian armor

Ostheer: What is to be done?

PAGES (19)down
1 Mar 2015, 21:38 PM

That is a joke right? I couldn't care less about what you have to say. That's exactly what I said. You're not worth talking to. At all. Your attempts at pissing me off are pathetic. That's thick skin, not the other way around. And if CoH2 community isn't nice, you're part of the problem.

Well you do otherwise you wouldn't have responded doesnt change the fact that you no knowledge of the game
1 Mar 2015, 23:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Mar 2015, 20:28 PMNeo

The belief that anti-blobbing fixes would make the game unplayable is based on how you play the game.

Judging by your posts here, your own analysis is wrong: for you, it would make 100% of maps unplayable.

Most of the maps in the game make it so having your troops spread far apart enough would be impossible, you would need to make it so the infantry units would need to be basically on top of each other before it took effect, but deathballs are easy to deal with anyway.

Alexzandvar, would mind changing your sig? I feel like my eyes are being raped into a seizure by actual footage of you composing your posts.

I'll see what I can do.
1 Mar 2015, 23:58 PM

3 Mar 2015, 14:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2015, 16:52 PMKatitof
Reduce costs to get to T4, increase costs of teching for USF and OKW.

Units themselves are mostly fine, but relic slowed down teching for vanila armies for a reason and that reason certainly wasn't so we could get new armies with ultra fast teching.

Old armies need to invest a hefty amount of time, menpower and fuel on their teching, new armies do not even notice any strain on the resources when teching not to mention the time saved because of no need to retreat builder unit and use it to get the tier building up and runnig. That is the problem here.

I suspect you are right in that units probably are reaonably balanced and I agree time to tech and costs to tech are problematic. They result in, when I'm playing wehr, always having fewer tanks in the field than the enemy up until a late game so late most matches have already concluded. Tanks become support vehicles or part of combined arms push by necessity because if they operate by themselves they will get outnumbered and outgunned.
PAGES (19)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 27
Peru 11
unknown 8
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L