Login

russian armor

Never Forget

14 Feb 2015, 08:26 AM

I bring sad news today Bears, we’ve lost one of our own. This last Thursday the Canadian terrorist cell RELIC released the following video purportedly depicting the cold blooded execution of our dear comrade Teddy. In the video an as of yet unidentified woman adorned in ceremonial combat helmet and military sunglasses aims a large caliber pistol at Teddy and calmly fires a single round into his heart, killing him instantly.

WARNING: This video contains graphic images of violence and death. Please use discretion.

While Canadian Security Intelligence Service officials are still working to verify the authenticity of the tape in the face of a number of apparent discrepancies we have no reason to believe that this footage has been falsified. I’m sorry to say that in all likelihood our comrade Teddy is gone.

It is unclear what RELIC hoped to gain through this despicable act of terrorism but it has only served to steel the will of The Angry Bears. In a news conference today President Bear Napalm described the act as “heinous” and “unforgivable” before declaring that “The Angry Bears are going to war!”

While our time of vengeance shall come let us take a moment to mourn for our dear lost comrade. Let us remember the many happy times we shared with Teddy both in game and outside of it. How he touched each and every one of our hearts in his own special way. Treasure these memories Bears and remember who was responsible for taking Teddy from us.

Bears never forget and never forgive.

14 Feb 2015, 09:11 AM

That is what you get. You have been warned
14 Feb 2015, 13:33 PM

All of Bearkind finds this act of blatant terrorism appalling and we will stand up against all those who would threaten us.
We demand the immediate release of the victims remains so that he can be sent to the afterlife in a proper burial.
We also demand a full apology and compensation for this act of terror and a full, impartial, investigation to be launched in to finding the culprit and bringing them to justice infront of the International Criminal Court.

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Feb 2015, 09:11 AMVIPUKS
That is what you get. You have been warned

You seem obsessed with us, sure you don't want to send in an application?
14 Feb 2015, 13:44 PM

All of Bearkind finds this act of blatant terrorism appalling and we will stand up against all those who would threaten us.
We demand the immediate release of the victims remains so that he can be sent to the afterlife in a proper burial.
We also demand a full apology and compensation for this act of terror and a full, impartial, investigation to be launched in to finding the culprit and bringing them to justice infront of the International Criminal Court.

You seem obsessed with us, sure you don't want to send in an application?

Better my panzers blow up than I do such thing Kappa
14 Feb 2015, 13:50 PM

oh man this poor and innocent Teddy bear lost his life for nothing :*( he was made to spent love to lonely nerds like me in cold night, makes me sad :(
14 Feb 2015, 17:31 PM
Honorary Member Badge

I possess kippers of mass destruction

We demand Relic hand this woman over for justice or my specially trained agents will hide them in your air vents

17 Feb 2015, 16:44 PM

I always liked Cynthia, but it is obvious that Relic has deadly intentions! We shall not forget! Bears forever! <444>3
17 Feb 2015, 16:53 PM

Rest in peace little teddy. We hope that you will get lots of honey and salmon in the unknown lands of bears!! Salute
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 49
unknown 15
Germany 7
unknown 3
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L