5 Feb 2015, 08:41 AM

"Romeo is Dead!" ? :lol:

Romeo, can You confirm this? :lol:

And byt the way:

5 Feb 2015, 08:42 AM

And we dont see USF no more. :-)

Come on Comandos and Firefly.
5 Feb 2015, 09:14 AM

If the lines didn't contain OKW, I would suspect that too.

But now I just think Relic being lazy, trying to design a new Brit initially, but later they give it up and decide Merica is more popular.

Evidence:

- USF Rifles are damned slow, expensive and punch hard in early game, a total opposite of fast, relatively weak but very strong at flanking US Rifles
- Engi is NOT starting units, it is doctrinal, possibly they add it back later, flamers Engi is one of the core units of COH1 US
- Officers, Officers, Officers to unlock tech
- Stuart, and Priest, comes from Merica though, but they are Brits unit in the first game
5 Feb 2015, 09:15 AM

If there is a new faction surely Relic would have created some hype about it to get more people to buy it. Just pulling it out of the hat isnt making any sense.
5 Feb 2015, 09:16 AM

More factions? Please no.....
5 Feb 2015, 09:30 AM

The files talk about a british commander not about a british faction. Maybe a brit commander for the USF?
5 Feb 2015, 09:30 AM

Nice! I will pay as much money for DLCs as I did before :))) And that's none.
5 Feb 2015, 09:34 AM

Nah this will just be a hangover from somthing brought accross from coh1, just like Shock Troops used to show up in post battle as Rangers.

I wouldn't take too much notice to units and abilities that criss cross the Factions from both games, theres just so many examples if it.
5 Feb 2015, 09:49 AM
Patrion 27

If there is a new faction surely Relic would have created some hype about it to get more people to buy it. Just pulling it out of the hat isnt making any sense.

Come on man you've been around here for quite a while. Relic doesn't hype things in any way whatsoever. NDA NDA NDA
5 Feb 2015, 10:02 AM
Donator 22

oh no please :( :/
5 Feb 2015, 10:14 AM

At least "Make War not Love 2" is confirmed now!

The list shows clearly the description of new bulletins awarded for participating in MWNL2.
e.g.
- Snore snore Total Bore
- Romai ite domum

There are probably new skins for this competition only too.
e.g.
- (H)Winter improvised Roman Front
- Skin sets

And I think you can get new Decals. So this feature could be implemented before next weeks MWNL2 event.

e.g.
- proudly display this bayonet-pierced heart to show...
- proudly display this bayonet-pierced heart as....

And I think a british commander for U.S. could be possible as a Reward if the Community wins against Rome 2 in the competiion.
5 Feb 2015, 10:16 AM
Patrion 14

oh no please :( :/
Oh yes please!

Nah this will just be a hangover from somthing brought accross from coh1, just like Shock Troops used to show up in post battle as Rangers.

I wouldn't take too much notice to units and abilities that criss cross the Factions from both games, theres just so many examples if it.
I would also be cautious but unless I am mistaken these are new strings added in the current patch. They are also tied in with what are obviously new things to the franchise - the ability to purchase ability packs, custom commanders and the like, which DEFINITELY did not exist at the time WFA was under development.
5 Feb 2015, 10:26 AM

Would be so awesome if Relic brings the Commonwealth back with a different play style!

Heck, they played such a huge role in WWII, they should be in the game and Commandos just had the most style! :)
5 Feb 2015, 10:33 AM

British support commander for USF or something is substantially more probable than a new faction, lol.

Not that I would assume this will amount to anything.
5 Feb 2015, 10:37 AM

British support commander for USF or something is substantially more probable than a new faction, lol.

Not that I would assume this will amount to anything.

Perhaps a U.S. Forces equivalent to Soviets "Lend Lease Tactics" Commander?
5 Feb 2015, 10:42 AM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

They are commanders with Ability Pack of Brits for USF. But this indicates that if there abilities, there can be a great faction behind.
5 Feb 2015, 10:49 AM
Patrion 14

If Brits are intended as a US commander, then why do they get the same stuff OKW gets (commander ability packs)?

If Brits were equivalent to a commander and not a faction, that would mean ability packs would apply to commanders - so there would be no OKW Commander Ability Packs, there would be... dunno, Special Operations Tactics Ability Packs? Which is not the case (and there is such a pack already - it is called the Special Operations Tactics Commander).

It's a new faction. Deal with it.
5 Feb 2015, 10:56 AM

And what if it's new way to hype without breaking NDA in fact? :lol:

They put something in files so we can find it and hype ourselves without Relic's intervention? :lol:
5 Feb 2015, 11:00 AM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

If the British are coming, please god leave the staghounds out of this game.
PAGES (23)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS