Login

russian armor

how to against mgs

2 Feb 2015, 16:13 PM

Hi all , its my first time to post in the forums. My english is poor, hope you guys can read it,and i just want to know how to against usf or soviet's mgs.

i often use mortar but seems not good. and try to use 222 flank and be destory by enemys infs. and i just use infs flank and cant find any others way.

what can i do now ? is anyother way to go? please help me to find the way.

3 Feb 2015, 18:14 PM

flamer 252 HT's are usually awesome vs MG's and shocks and also the mortar HT w/ flame barage will make them commies run back to the kremlin but the flame 252 HT must have support such as grens & mg's too possibly.

If you don't want to wait for flame HT or mortar HT use the rifle nade from grens, flamers for pios and if none of those than sniper can also help vs Team Weapons in general especially if u have 2 though it will cost ya a pretty penny of manpower. Hope this helps cause I can understand that maxims are way too good in terms on their speed of deploying/undeploying and suppression compared to the Ostheer MG42 which could definitely use either better suppression or a quicker setup time to make the 2 even.

I have heard that USF has the best HMG in the game but I don't seem to have issues w/ them compared to the maxim. By the way the pic reminds me of Relic. :gimpy:
9 Feb 2015, 11:37 AM

I strongly advise against the Flamer HT as it costs a lot of munitions that could be better used elsewhere (LMGs, mines, riflegrenades), is really fragile, and by the time it comes out, counters are right around the corner.
The Mortar HT on the other hand can work really well.
Other options include a regular mortar, flanking with Flamers or just Grens, and Riflegrenades. Currently, Maxim teams bunch up quite a bit, so area-of-effect weapons are very effective.
9 Feb 2015, 11:46 AM

One rifle nade is usually enough to wipe the entire squad or force it to retreat. Unless it's behind green cover. With OKW, just come from at least 2 different directions or sit behind green cover with at least 2 squads.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★