Login

russian armor

How to use panzerwerfer effectively?

31 Jan 2015, 06:21 AM

I have been trying different ways to make this unit be more effective.. The arty field officer seems to be very good with this unit.. you can unload two barrages at cost of 80 munitions one after other using field officer concentrated barrage ability.

Counter barrage works well against those Katyushas.

So how do you guys use this unit in 2v2, 3v3, 4v4s ??

The best doctrine for me that goes well with it is Joint Operations with arty field officer Howitzer, Pak 43 and recon overflight.. works really well i 3v3 adn 4v4.

31 Jan 2015, 06:36 AM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

Howitzer + Panzerwerfer is a bit overkill if you ask me. The best way to use it in my opinion is going for a doctrine like Close Air Support or Command Tank + Pak43, any doctrine without a heavy call in. That way you can savely tech up to T4 without having to save up fuel for a callin tanks. You have the best results with Panzerwerfers wenn driving as close as you can to the designated location and use the barrage for the most effective accuracy.
31 Jan 2015, 06:53 AM

Yeah the Panzerwerf has some very very good squad wipe potential you just got to be ballsy with it. Iv wiped my fair share of blobs using it by having it follow my infantry/tank pushes.
31 Jan 2015, 07:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jan 2015, 06:36 AMluvnest
Howitzer + Panzerwerfer is a bit overkill if you ask me. The best way to use it in my opinion is going for a doctrine like Close Air Support or Command Tank + Pak43, any doctrine without a heavy call in. That way you can savely tech up to T4 without having to save up fuel for a callin tanks. You have the best results with Panzerwerfers wenn driving as close as you can to the designated location and use the barrage for the most effective accuracy.

ill try these out .. but im in love with the arty field officer now, i had never used concentrated barrage ability with panzer werfer around, now i love it, dont know if its an exploit or an intended use to get 2 barrages out in quick succession using concentrated barrage ability + normal barrage.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 0
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment