31 Jan 2015, 11:58 AM
Patrion 14

Russians are still in denial.
31 Jan 2015, 12:19 PM
Donator 11

Russians are still in denial.

In denial of what?
31 Jan 2015, 12:25 PM

Is CoH2 actually 'banned' in Russia? I thought its original distributor had simply stopped distribution because of political disagreements. That's not the same as a product being banned. Is it available on Steam in Russia?

Apologies if my information is inaccurate. I had not heard of a full ban (which seems highly excessive).

Its not banned, just as you've said, biggest distributor had to bend over the butthurt of uneducated nationalists crowd.

And I'm worried that one of them is in this very thread.

While I'm not really attached to history, I'm rather 100% positive that pussykings Katyń comment is pretty much as offensive for poles as calling all germans on this forum nazis.
31 Jan 2015, 12:31 PM

/hopefully about to be deleted/

Gee, I can't think of a post more likely to cause a flame war than this.

Poland, more than anyone, were the guys who totally lost World War II. They got screwed over by both sides and suffered horrendously for it.

Show some respect. The Poles in World War II deserve respect for their suffering.

31 Jan 2015, 12:37 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jan 2015, 12:25 PMKatitof

Its not banned, just as you've said, biggest distributor had to bend over the butthurt of uneducated nationalists crowd.

And I'm worried that one of them is in this very thread.

While I'm not really attached to history, I'm rather 100% positive that pussykings Katyń comment is pretty much as offensive for poles as calling all germans on this forum nazis.

You see the problem is not russian nationalists, its the west and its rotten massmedia.

COH2 is a full of clishés product of mainstream medias brainwashing about evil Soviet.

Like that british moron in european council few days ago said: "We gotta unite and keep russian bear at bay!"

Wtf? Is that schizofrenia and limitless stupidity how western politic scene looks like? OMFG, so basicly we russians have to deal with a bunch of complete morons, a stupid blob if you like

Must say that not all westerners are like that, most have good understanding on whats happening

31 Jan 2015, 12:39 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jan 2015, 12:34 PMWoschte

yes, it sounds stupid, because it is stupid.

. . . and another proud russian unable to see behaind the curtain, sad, just sad.

Yeah right, poor poles, they just wanted to ally with Hitler, occupy Ukraine and attack Soviet

And what happened poor bastards got double teamed, poor poor sods
31 Jan 2015, 12:41 PM

You see the problem is not russian nationalists, its the west and its rotten massmedia.

And THIS is why I'm concerned about the Red Army being used for propaganda purposes... and it's unsightly elements being ignored...

31 Jan 2015, 12:41 PM

coh 2 isint banned in russia. Infact russians make up a huge portion of the playerbase of coh 2.

The main distributor banned it, but you can still buy the game for example on steam.

Also wtf are people saying that poles wanted to ally with hitler, any evidence for this?

Last i remember hitler wanted to exterminate pretty much all slavs in the world because he thought they are sub-human, including poles.
31 Jan 2015, 12:51 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jan 2015, 12:41 PMBurts
coh 2 isint banned in russia. Infact russians make up a huge portion of the playerbase of coh 2.

The main distributor banned it, but you can still buy the game for example on steam.

Also wtf are people saying that poles wanted to ally with hitler, any evidence for this?

Last i remember hitler wanted to exterminate pretty much all slavs in the world because he thought they are sub-human, including poles.

At that point of time nobody really believed Hitler was serious about those things

Yeah, Hitler proposed an alliance between Poland and Nazi Germany and poles were considering it.

So no, poles are not poor souls, they are stupid souls, but not poor
31 Jan 2015, 12:54 PM
Patrion 14

I think Russian history teachers have some, ahem, *issues* with veracity.

As for the description of a mass murder as being 'double-teamed' well that's pretty disgusting.
31 Jan 2015, 13:02 PM

Soviet Union began aggression in Eastern Europe waaaaaay before the Nazi's backstabbed them in violation of the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact.

Make no mistake.

USSR was an aggressor in its own right, just as where the Nazis, way before WWII actually broke out, and certainly far before the Nazis attacked (rather than working in dastardly collusion while USSR and Nazis illegally annexed occupied and otherwise divided Europe up between them).
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS