Login

russian armor

Fanatic Productions Company of Heroes Videos

27 Jan 2015, 13:51 PM
Patrion 14

Hello folks. I am Fanatic and this thread is about my YouTube Chanel Fanatic Productions.

When i started playing Company of Heroes 1 competitively i was really bad player. But i was able to improve myself with some help from other guys, by keep playing and watching CoH shoutcast. I really learned a lot from these videos and finally i became a top 10 2v2 AT player. In 2010 i decided to share my own CoH1 Videos on YouTube.

Today there are over 250 CoH1 videos and 42 CoH2 videos available on my channel.

Please note: My videos are german content since i am from germany and there are many talented english speaking casters out there but just a few guys from germany.

My magnum opus are my CoH1 shoutcasts. The first videos focus on improvement, they contain various tipps and tricks how to get better in CoH1. The younger videos offer high quality replays from good players. These videos also feature my post edited ressource display which makes you see the ressources, commando points and doktrin abilitys from both players at the same time!

An other series on my channel is all about tutorials and strategys. These videos are supposed to help everyone to improve in CoH1.

As the time passed i also casted some tournaments. Some of these tournaments were set up by or i participated in the organization of these events.

Because i was often asked to play the campaign and commentate my own thought process i made a Lets Plays about the CoH1 campaigns.

Invasion in der Normandie

Operation Market Garden

Befreiung von Caen

Last but not least there several smaller projects like my video series related to the FIFA Soccer World Cup in the summer 2014.

The Steam migration broke CoH1´s neck and even if i didn´t enjoy CoH2 when it came out my focus is now on CoH2. Besides my regular CoH2 Videos i started casting some special replays. My last project was the coh2.org 1000$ 1v1 tournement.

So if you like either CoH1 or CoH2 and you understand german then Fanatic Productions is the place to be. :D
27 Jan 2015, 14:00 PM
Patrion 310

nice. Danke vielmal!
27 Jan 2015, 14:02 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

27 Jan 2015, 15:13 PM

Too bad I don't understand German :/
27 Jan 2015, 16:02 PM

I allways appreciated your channel and casts! Thanks very much! :thumb:
29 Jan 2015, 12:34 PM

Very nice effort you put into all of this! However, to reach out even further you might want to consider speaking english!
29 Jan 2015, 13:31 PM
Patrion 14

Very nice effort you put into all of this! However, to reach out even further you might want to consider speaking english!

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2015, 13:51 PMFanatic

Please note: My videos are german content since i am from germany and there are many talented english speaking casters out there but just a few guys from germany.

Apart from this my english is very bad. So producing english videos is pointless from my perspective. :)
29 Jan 2015, 14:29 PM

Whilst it's worth reaching out, as a totally non-German speaker I applaud fanatic for sticking to German.

It's better to cater specifically to one audience then to try for everyone and more often then not get nobody.

The EZG company already do some fun things en francaise and I like listening to them play, just for the sound of a different language.
19 Mar 2015, 17:20 PM
Patrion 14

There were some new uploads on my chanel lately.

First of all i casted the most interessting games of the Elite Mod Tournament:

You can finde the playlist here.

I also added several new CoH2 shoutscasts.

And, last but not least, this is my current project: Videos about the Star Crossed Cup 2.

19 Mar 2015, 22:33 PM

20 Mar 2015, 15:30 PM

21 Mar 2015, 06:20 AM

Als caster bist du teilweise eine Katastrophe. Hab mir ein paar casts von dir angeschaut und was du machst ist teilweise kompletter Schwachsinn. Du drückst die maus auf die map und fährst damit wild und hektisch im Kreis rum so dass man als Zuschauer von den kämpfen nichts mitbekommt. Wenn du den Bildschirm bewegen willst.....dann benutz gefälligst die arrowkeys der Tastatur anstatt alles total chaotisch mit der maus zu machen. Ausserdem konzentrierst du dich auf nichts. du kannst nicht mal 2 sekunden still halten sondern bist dauernd nur wild über der map am scrollen so das man von den kämpfen immer nur winzige Fragmente mitbekommt und auch alle Highlights verpasst. Da waren teilweise riesige panzervorstöße bei den casts und du hast davon nix gezeigt, hast nur gelabert und hast den Bildschirm pausenlos mit der maus auf der map sinnlos hin und her gezogen und deine üblichen Kreise gefahren anstatt die kämpfe zu zeigen.

Jeder halbwegs intelligente caster benutzt die arrowkeys, weil die Bildschirm bewegungen da wesentlich flüssiger und weniger hektisch wirken als mit der maus.

Da bin ich jedenfalls von castern wie ImperialDane eine ganz andere Professionalität und Qualität gewohnt.

Vor allem das hier:

Die reinste Karusselfahrt mit dem Bildschirm rumgescrolle......
21 Mar 2015, 07:47 AM
Patrion 14

I am doing this since four years now and if there is one thing i learned in the past years then this: Every spectator has very own demands and expectations and as a caster you will never be able to fulfill all needs, as much as you try. Thats why i usually stick to what the majority my spectators demands. In this case during the last 4 years never anyone rose a complaint about how i move over the map. It´s basically a slower version of my movement when i play CoH2 myself. And yes, thats maybe too fast for a shoutcast. I will take a look at it.

Thanks for the feedback. :)

PS
Since this an english speaking community you should write your posts in english so everyone can read them. If you want to send me a message in german please use a pm.
21 Mar 2015, 17:25 PM
Donator 11

I really like his casts.
Of course he is not that professional (regarding coh2 knowledge) but he will entertain you for sure.

I keep watching his coh1/coh2 videos for about one year now and I know he is not the best coh2 player so if you want to get really specific tips you should watch ImperialDane...
If you want to be entertained its definitly worth it.

21 Mar 2015, 18:07 PM

I watch him because he has a very chilled analytical style but I don't find him particularly entertaining to be honest. I don't see how he's less professional than Imperial Dane. Danes opinions on the game are questionable to say the least and Fanatic is way more objective if you ask me. You are right about his lacking CoH2 knowledge though.
27 May 2015, 17:32 PM
Patrion 14

So i made a few new videos during the last weeks. :p

23 Jul 2015, 16:18 PM
Patrion 14

Some new Videos. I really need to update this thread more frequent.

23 Jul 2015, 16:25 PM

:thumbsup:
fanatic now with a caster-badge, well deserved.
I'm really enjoing your casts and your laid-back voice.

Keep up your good work!

Btw: Your most recent cast isn't listed :thumb:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment