Login

russian armor

failed to create file dump error 183

22 Jan 2015, 11:26 AM

can someone please help me! my coh2 crashes after the game is done, at no other point but that. tried almost everything even reinstall windows 7.
23 Jan 2015, 17:04 PM

its only when im playing 4v4, maybe buy more RAM ?
21 Aug 2015, 00:04 AM

there is no fix for this
i have also the same problem
1 Sep 2015, 23:50 PM

there is no fix for this
i have also the same problem

Can you please advise which CPU and GPU you guys are running? Thinking it may possibly be AMD hardware or driver related, and if so we can forward this information with a possibility of it being addressed sometime in future?

I experienced this issue twice last night in 3v3 launches. I;ve only been playign COH2 a couple of days. It occurs during game launch in my case.

My hardware. 8GB stable bus speed G.Skill Trident dual channel memory (works fine with AMD), but AMD CPU and GPU. COH (original) had similiar idiosyncrasies when running an AMD CPU, some of which were eventually addressed in a patch, another which remains to this day.
3 Sep 2015, 03:26 AM

Can you please advise which CPU and GPU you guys are running? Thinking it may possibly be AMD hardware or driver related, and if so we can forward this information with a possibility of it being addressed sometime in future?

I experienced this issue twice last night in 3v3 launches. I;ve only been playign COH2 a couple of days. It occurs during game launch in my case.

My hardware. 8GB stable bus speed G.Skill Trident dual channel memory (works fine with AMD), but AMD CPU and GPU. COH (original) had similiar idiosyncrasies when running an AMD CPU, some of which were eventually addressed in a patch, another which remains to this day.

as i have been playing it for a bout 45 hours
i have noticed it is always gonna happend when you play 4vs4 against the computer and 3v3.
in automatch mode it dosen't happend that much what ever the game is 3v3 4v4 whatever and it has nothing with what kind of gpu cpu you have
5 Sep 2015, 04:33 AM

Thanks for the reply of when the issue occurs on your laptop/PC.

If you could just confirm you are running an Intel CPU & GPU combination NOT AMD anything, it would be more helpful as diagnostically eliminative information.

6 Sep 2015, 21:14 PM

im getting tired of this shit. happening randomly at the worst times.
7 Sep 2015, 20:56 PM

Also having this problem. Its compleet random for me.... Running on i7 and gtx970
8 Sep 2015, 04:48 AM

Quantitatively reporting characteristics should help Relic diagnostically isolate the cause.

I've noticed it seems to occur more frequently for me after runnning the game for a contiguous prolonged period. That said, I haven't had it occur now for several days. Go figure?!

And yes, it is especially annoying when it occurs at the 2v2 auto load screen leaving my playpal flying solo.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★